7 Angry with Arjun

Part 7 

Arnav was distraught. The girl who is ruining his sleep is none other than Khushi. And she is in love with a guy named Arjun.

For the first time in his life, he liked a girl and it was not in his hands...it happened just like that... beyond his control.

But what is his role in their LOVE story? Why he is getting their flashes? Why the hell he is getting affected by someone's love?

The thought that he won't get Khushi made him upset. Don't know why he feels so upset about a girl who he knew for just two days. He couldn't understand this wired feeling of him.

Aman and NK came to the temple with disappointment as they didn't find the young man anywhere. But Aman instantly understood, seeing Arnav's face that something would have happened.

"ASR, what happened? Are you alright? Why do you look disturbed?" Aman asked him many questions.

"Nothing. I'm fine"

Aman looked at him unbelievably because he knew Arnav is lying. Arnav gestured him to be quiet. Aman understood that Arnav doesn't want to talk in front of NK. But their bad luck, NK noticed his gesture and he was not disappointed but curious to know what Arnav is hiding from him. Because he likes such mysterious stories. From the time, Shushant told him about Arnav's dream, he wants to know everything related to it.

"Shall we go?" NK asked casually.

Aman looked at Arnav and he nodded yes. They started towards their room.

When they came back, Shyam was not in the room. Taking their leave, NK left the place. No... he pretended like leaving. He went backside of the house and stood near the window from where he could hear them clearly.

"What happened ASR? Tell me now..."

"Is NK gone?"

"Yeah..."

NK sharpened his ears.

"I got the dream again"

"Did you sleep in the temple?" he asked frowning.

"No... yet, I saw the dream....that too not a blurred one but very clearly"

"Means... Did you see the girl?"

"Yes..."

"Have you seen her before?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"Who is she?"

"Khushi" Arnav's throat choked.

Not only Aman but also NK was shocked hearing that and he sensed Arnav's anxiety. But why?

"What? Khushi?" Aman asked with the same shock.

Arnav looked at him. Though he didn't cry his eyes were red.

"What that mean?"

"Arjun is her boyfriend. They are in love. I saw her happy with that damn Arjun" he punched his fist on the pillar.

"But NK said there is no Arjun in this village"

"Maybe, he is from another village. Anyways, I just want to find him"

"But why? What will you do? Will going to help them?"

"Help my foot... I will break his damn face if I see him"

Arnav looked not less than a beast when he uttered it. Aman was taken back seeing his outrage.

"But ASR... you met her two days ago only...."