27 Mahi's words

Part27 Mahi's words

"He is not Karan but Sumer."

Arnav looked at Mahi stunningly. That means, is not Aman Sumer? Arnav believed that Aman must be Sumer as he is giving extreme support to Arnav. He knows Aman is with NK in the room now. He was sure that Aman won't come to the temple because Aman knows that the young man will not appear in front of Arnav if he comes to the temple. If Aman is not Sumer than who is Sumer?

"My friend Aman is not Sumer?"

"No" the young man nodded his head left to right.

"I thought my friend Aman is Sumer."

"What you think can always be true?" he questioned whereas Arnav sighed.

"I missed seeing his face."

Mahi smiled.

"Don't think in the haste. Relax... you will get to know who he is."

"Ok... I will meet you tomorrow evening." He said hurriedly.

"We will meet IF (he stressed) you come tomorrow." Mahi smiled.

Arnav frowned.

"What does it mean Mahi? Can't I come tomorrow?"

"Who knows? Nothing is in our hands and nothing is permanent in this world. How I could say what will happen tomorrow?"

"You know Mahi... you know very well what's going to happen," Arnav said confidently.

"God bless you Arjun... Go..."

Arnav nodded yes and left the place. Aman and NK became curious, seeing Arnav. They looked at each other as Arnav was not looking happy.

"What's the matter ASR, you look tensed?"

"Yes, I'm."

"But why? Did the young man say anything?" NK questioned.

"I met Sumer near the temple but I couldn't see his face in the dark."

"Whaaaat?" Aman shouted in excitement.

"I thought Sumer is Aman," NK said.

"I too thought the same," Arnav said.

"Why ASR?" Aman questioned.

"Because you promised me that you will be with me."

Aman chuckled.

"Yes, I promised you. I don't think it's necessary to be connected to your previous birth to make a promise. I have more connectivity than that."

"What?"

"Friendship... I'm your friend ASR... helping you is my duty because a friend in need is a friend indeed. "

Arnav hugged, him nodding yes.

"ASR... did you think who he could be?" Aman asked him.

"Mahi said he saw Sumer with me in the market the other day," Arnav said thinking.

"I and Aman were with you that day," NK said.

"No... Shyam was also there with me." Arnav raised his eyebrows...

"That means Shyam is Sumer...." Aman said unbelievably.

Arnav nodded yes.

"I can't believe this," Aman said.

"I too can't believe this...he fought with me...asked me to leave Khushi... And... he is the one who took a vow to make us together in the previous birth." Arnav chuckled.