Destined Souls

Part14 

Khushi felt butterflies in her stomach. She was smiling and laughing like an idiot thinking about Arnav's confession. Even her mother sensed that.

"Khushi, are you laughing?"

Khushi bit her tongue.

"No Amma"

"I heard your soft chuck"

"I just thought about a scene Amma" She didn't say MOVIE SCENE as she doesn't like to lie.

"Ohh... Ok. Give me some water"

"Jee"

Khushi gave her water and went inside the room to keep herself in the distance. So Garima couldn't hear her chuckles and giggles. She has to answer Arnav. What will she say? She blushed, biting her lip. How he and NK made her restless... let him wait for two days. She chuckled again. Lying on the bed, she hugged the pillow. She couldn't get sleep that night. She doesn't expect her life would take a turn like this. She thought how they rolled into the pit that day, hugging one another. Shyness was eating her when she remembered how she stood in front of him without a saree. She closed her face with her palms. No doubt, she liked Arnav that day itself. She doesn't know he also feels the same for her. She closed her eyes to get some sleep because she has to prepare breakfast for Arnav tomorrow morning.

Next Morning

Khushi was preparing breakfast in her house. NK came to her house.

"Khushi, give me breakfast. I will take that to them"

"Ok," Khushi said casually.

NK frowned. He thought Khushi will show interest to go to Arnav's room as Arnav would have proposed to her last night. But, it seems, he didn't. Khushi looks so normal. Or does Khushi keep a distance from Arnav, taking his words seriously, that his parents looking for a girl for Arnav?

"Khushi, with whom you sent the dinner, last night?"

"Why?"

"I just am asking"

"Ohh"

"Didn't Arnav talk to you?"

"What's there for him to talk to me?"

"You just go. He will tell you"

"I don't go"

"Why Khushi?"

"Why should I?"

"Just to know what he wants to tell you"

"What's necessary?"

"Khushi...." NK sighed.

Seeing NK's disappointed face,

"He talked to me last night," She said smirking.

"Really? About what?"

"He asked me to find a bride for him," she said suppressing her smile.

"Whaaaat!" he frowned.

She laughed seeing his face. NK understood that she is playing with him.

"He loves you"

Khushi stopped laughing.

"He really does"

"Did he tell you?"

"NO... I heard him speaking to Aman about his feelings. That's why I believed him. He looks genuine Khushi. You will be happy with him. Accept him"