20 Tom-Tom

Part 20 

Arnav came to the room and found Aman with a letter. It's an order from their chief Mr. Gagan Rathor. They got permission to continue the work as the statues found in NK's field is real. So, Gagan sent them the authentic order to continue the archeology research. Aman rushed to him happily.

"We got the permission.... Yaar...." Aman shouted in joy.

Arnav smiled at him understanding the meaning of his joy. So, their stay in Shivshakthi Pur is confirmed. They could stay here for the next few months...maybe for a year. So, Arnav could get time to spend with Khushi while proceeding with their work.

Arnav wanted to discuss the young man's clue with Aman. Until Shyam is here they can't do that. So, he planned to send him out.

"Shyam, could you show the order to the president of the village? Then we could start the work today itself. (looking at Aman) Aman, you go to NK's field. I will come having breakfast."

Aman and Shyam nodded yes. Taking the order, Shyam came out. He saw his slipper's strap being off. Yes, yesterday night it got cut. He thought for a while. Wearing Arnav's slipper, he went to meet the president. As he knew Arnav has another set.

Aman also started to wear a shirt to go to NK's field. Arnav stopped him. After confirming that Shyam left the place, Arnav said.

"I have met the young man."

Aman looked at him with disbelief. At the same time, they heard,

"Really?" from the doorstep.

They saw NK standing with a happy expression. Arnav nodded yes.

"Was the meeting useful?" Asked NK.

"Undoubtedly..." Arnav nodded yes.

"Did he speak with you?" Aman asked curiously.

"He spoke like a friend..."

"Wow... that's really great" Said Aman.

"No wonder they were friends in the previous birth." NK smiled.

"What he said?" Aman asked.

"He said many things about my past... and also future..."

"About future....? Gad damn... what's that yaar...? Did he say who the villain of the story is?" Aman questioned with nervousness.

"No... but he said he will reveal his real face in two weeks."

They frowned...

"Reveal? What that mean?" Aman asked.

"Means, he is showing himself good to the world."

"That means, we knew him already?"

Aman spared a glance at NK suspiciously.

"I too think so."

"Then what did he say?" NK continued.

"He said, Khushi is going to face a terrible time of her life."

NK became horrified more than Aman. After all, she is his friend.

"Whaaat....That means we are also going to see a terrible time. We should be careful."

Aman voluntarily included him in that issue and Arnav liked it. He is Sumer, after all, Arnav supposed.

"Didn't he say what the problem Khushi is going to face?" Aman asked.

" No... But he said we will get many helping hands in the village to get rid of the problem."

This time also Aman couldn't hold himself from glancing at NK.