30 Eloping Plan

Part 30 Eloping Plan

Akash came home back.

"You and Khushi can go back home. As our marriage is fixed, it won't be looking good if we stay together." He said to Garima.

"She is going to be our bahu then why are you bothering?" Mohini asked.

"No Ma, the villagers may talk rubbish. Until the marriage happens, let her be with her mother."

"But, we have not fixed the marriage date yet."

"It won't happen soon. I will marry only after Payal's first death anniversary." Akash said strictly.

"What? Won't you marry for one year?" Mohini asked.

"Please try to understand. We need time..." He said looking at Garima.

She nodded yes and went inside to pack her things. She saw Khushi sitting near a window and looking outside. She didn't give heed to Garima as she was angry with her. She frowned, seeing her packing things yet she didn't ask her anything.

"We are going back," Garima said while packing.

Khushi shrunk her face in confusion. That's when Akash came there.

"Amma is calling you." He said looking at Garima.

Garima nodded yes and left the room. Akash rushed to Khushi and whispered.

"I have talked to Arnav about my plan. He will be waiting for you tonight. Go to him. He will take care of the rest."

Khushi looked at him surprisingly.

"Be careful. Before leaving the house, make sure, Your Amma has slept."

"But villagers may cause trouble to Amma and you."

"That's why I want you to go to Arnav. Then they won't suspect us. Even though they suspect I will handle them."

"Thank you, Jeejaji."

"I will send the message to Arnav through someone that you are back to you home."

Khushi nodded ok.

"May God bless you."

Khushi became emotional and tried to touch Akash's feet. He jerked, taking a step back.

"Hey... what's this?"

"I need your blessings Jeejaji."

"My blessings are always with you. Bye."

He left the place smilingly.

Khushi was glad yet she was nervous. This eloping plan doesn't seem good but she has no choice because the villagers will never let her marry Arnav.

.........

Arnav was not in the mood to work further. He was sitting under the tree thinking about how to work on Akash's plan. It will definitely affect their team. Aman is ready to leave the village with him but Shyam. He saw Shyam digging the ground sincerely.

Before doing anything, he has to make an official move. So he called Mr.Gagan Rathor.

"How are you Arnav? How is your work processing?"

"All is well here. I just want to ask you something."

"Tell me."

"I want a week's leave."

"Leave? But why? You never asked for a leave...? Are you alright?" he shot questions.

"Yeah. Now I want a little break."