39 Lost Control

Part 39 Lost Control

"I want you to kill the old dog..." He said gritting his teeth furiously.

"Whom are you talking about?" The man asked with confusion.

"Ankit Chowdry... one of the archaeologists...."

The man was shocked.

"But he is a government servant... it will become a big problem and our village will get affected..." the man let out his fear.

"Don't I know that...? And moreover that, I will also get suspected if something happened to him... because everyone knows what happened between us two." Akash said.

"Then why are you voluntarily getting into the trouble?" The man asked.

"Look, Hithesh... it will not seem murder but an accident." Akash stopped and read Hitesh's facial expression.

"I understand what you say but they are not even coming out of the village but doing their assigned work. Then how could I make it possible?"

He really couldn't understand how to do it.

"Fire their house... then no one will suspect me," Akash said.

"I can't understand how no one will suspect you..." Hithesh frowned.

"I will go to the Bolenath village where Nandkishore's father is staying. Tomorrow morning I will leave." He said.

"Ware wah... what an idea sirji... So even if the villagers suspect you, Nandh Kishore's father will say you were with him...." Hithesh said elatedly.

"Exactly... there is no reason for the villagers to suspect you also. So we will be free." Akash said with a devilish smile.

"Done... I will fire the house tomorrow night." Hitesh agreed to it.

"But, don't forget... you should not miss the chance because if they became alert, we can never get such a chance. If you get caught, I won't help you." Akash warned.

Hithesh nodded yes and said,

"I know... I will not miss it." He promised.

Akash left his house.

Akash's mother, Mohini got angry and hit him badly when she got to know about he lost all the properties. She couldn't believe she left with nothing. Taking a knife, she tried to stab him. Akash clutched her hand and told her the plan. Mohini lowered her hand down.

"I don't know what you will do. I want all our properties back. That's all." She said wrathfully.

"I'm going to Bolenathpur tomorrow morning. In two days, we will get all our properties back. Trust my words."

"If you don't get it back, don't you dare to step into this Shivshakthipur village again." She warned.

Akash nodded yes.

"Until then you stay in our old house which is on your name," Akash said.

"You don't have to tell me what I should do." She said furiously, spitting fire through her eyes.

Akash left the place.

Next Morning

As per his plan, Akash was ready to leave the village. He went to the president's house to tell his decision. The president sighed wearily.

"I can't believe you could do this... I thought you are wiser but you disappointed me. You made my mouth shut by your worse behavior..." he really felt bad for Akash because Akash had created such an image in the village.