5 Who is he?

Part5 

Arnav was thinking about how to meet the YOUNG MAN whereas Aman was dumbfounded about how Arnav knew about the Shiv Mandir.

"What's happening here, ASR? How do you know about the temple?"

Arnav nodded no confusingly.

"I really don't know. I think we will get answers from the Young Man"

"Maybe... but, didn't Shushant say, it's not that easy to meet him?"

"I will search for a way to meet him"

Aman nodded yes.

"Let's go... NK and Shyam will be waiting for us"

Arnav nodded yes and they reached NK's land where NK's father found statues. As expected, NK was waiting for them. Those looked old statue doesn't mean they will accept it without examining.

"Aman, we have to test the statues first. We can proceed further only if these are OLD one"

"Ok ASR... we will start the process"

"I will do it" Shyam volunteered himself.

"No problem. You do with one and Aman will do with another" Arnav said.

"Shall we take them to our room?" Shyam asked.

"Yeah...I will ask NK to arrange transportation."

NK arranged a tractor to take the statues to their room. They started their work. Arnav couldn't resist thinking about the Young Man.

NK brought them lunch. Arnav sighed in relief. He doesn't want Khushi to come here as he doesn't like Shyam's behavior towards her.

"Hope you guys like our TYPE of food" NK asked.

Before Arnav answered,

"Yeah... Khushi cooks very tastier. We like it" Shyam said.

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"That's nice"

"Is there any place to visit in the village?"

"There is a small Shiv mandir in the village. And... as today is Saturday, there will be a market, in the evening. You can get things from the market"

"You mean, the market will be on only Saturdays?" Arnav asked.

"Yes...."

"What if we want something, then?" Aman asked horrifying.

"You have to wait for next Saturday. Or else you have to travel for ten kilometers to reach town"

"Then we will go to the market to get needy things ASR"

Arnav nodded ok.

"It will be a new experience for you guys. You will surely like it" NK said hopefully.

"Will you come to the market?" Aman asked.

"Yeah... in fact the whole village will be there," NK said.

Arnav smiled thinking about his reply. The whole village means Khushi will also be there. He doesn't know why he thinks of her often.

NK left the house giving them lunch. Arnav followed him.

"NK..."

"Yeah..."

"Shushant told us about the Shiv Mandir which is at the beginning of the forest. Can't we go there?"