40 Murderer

Part 40 Murderer...

Garima was arranging for the marriage rituals wholeheartedly but pretending like she was upset because she doesn't want the villagers to get suspect them. Today is Mehendi. She saw Khushi coming from the temple. She asked Khushi to get ready for the ritual. Khushi's friends were experts in drawing Mehandi. They were in Khushi's place to draw Mehendi on her palms and also legs.

Khushi sat on the small stool, in front of a girl and extended her palm towards her. Another girl started drawing on her legs.

"Khushi, do you want to write the old man's name on your palm?" the girl asked sadly.

Khushi nodded yes which surprised them.

"What's his name?"

Khushi got stuck. What does she say? Could she say Arnav's name?

"Just write his first letter..." Khushi said.

Thank God, Arnav and Ankit names have the same first letter.

The girl wrote the first letter of the Groom's name in HINDI. Khushi looked at her palm smilingly.

The Mehandi ritual got completed.

........

Arnav had dinner with his friends. That's when NK came there.

"Hi. NK." The trio said in a go.

"Hi, guys... Do you know, Akash met my dad and asked for a job?" Disbelief was written all over his face.

"Really? But you said he won't meet your father because you are our friend?" Aman asked.

"That's what confuses me. Why did he meet my father?" NK asked with confusion.

"Is any job opportunities there in the village?" Arnav asked doubtfully.

"Very less... in fact, the village next to Bolenath village has a lot of job opportunities," NK said.

"Really?" Arnav asked.

"Yes, there is a big landlord in the village. He has many MILLS there. I don't know why he went to my father's village." NK said.

"Is there anything he plans?" Arnav asked.

"Ask your father to eye on him," Aman said.

"We don't have to say that. My father will definitely do that. And Akash himself knows that my father will definitely eye on him." NK said.

"Still, he went there?" Arnav scrunched his brows.

"That's what makes me confuse..." NK said.

"Why he intentionally puts himself in the hands of the radar?" Arnav asked thinking deep.

"Whatever, we should be careful," NK said.

Arnav nodded yes while extending a roti plate to NK.

"The Mehendi ritual is over," NK said taking the plate from Arnav's hand.

"Ohh... Arnav's name was written on Khushi's palm?" Aman asked smiling at Arnav.

"Yeah... they just completed it today," NK said while munching a roti in his mouth.

"What's the next ritual?" Arnav asked excitedly.

"It may be sangeet or haldi," NK said.

"Won't they invite us?" Aman asked.

"Maybe, for the sangeet function, they will invite you... I mean Arnav." NK said smilingly.

"Correction... not Arnav... Ankit..." Shyam laughed.