Winsibling & Clark 1/ Charmer

Prompt: Could you do a Clark Barker x younger sister Winchester? Maybe where she meets him when they go to pick up Jack from the station and he starts flirting with her but she just kinda brushes it off. Then they hangout and become friends while Dean is talking to the sheriff and eventually she gives into his charm and she dates him?

Request: @emily4155

y/e/c- your eye color

A/N: I don't know much about Clark Barker so I hope you like it! Thanks for requesting. I moved around the way the episode works in order to fit the prompt better.

I've made the decision to begin to wind down on my imagines, so there's going to be less until I make the decision to fully cease the stories and end the book with over sixty parts. There is still time to request any shorts that you have been interested in, but there comes the chance I might not be able to fulfill that for much longer. Thanks for a great four years, here's to the end!

-

"Jack, let's go," you urged.

Physically, you were not much older than the Nephilim. Due to knowing just how young he was and how your brother Dean felt about him, you adopted an approach more similar to Sam's. You did your best to treat Jack like one of your brothers. And now, other young adults were near you. The problem with that is they were just regular humans.

At the police station, you pretended to be his older sister in order to legally get him out. The sheriff was unconvinced. You considered threatening her, but found no joy in hurting humans. It would be up to your older brother's to get him back.

Deciding to follow his previous footsteps, you were lead to a restaurant. Pirate Pete's Jolly Treats was as strange on the inside as it was named on the outside. A group of employees didn't even notice as you walked in. One of them yelled that they were closed. You ignored the sign and sighed.

Glancing around, you looked for any evidence that Jack had been there. Moving quietly, you were able to better hear your surroundings. Eventually, one of the few employees, surprisingly around your age, turned around. His demeanor changed momentarily before moving towards you. His nametag labeled Clark.

He introduced himself with a cocky smile. "Hey, there. I'm Clark."

You barely spared him a glance, there only to do your job. You continued to look around, finding dust bunnies piling up in the corners. Yet no real sign this is where Jack had been.

"Can I help you with something?" Clark asked.

Wanting to not push your nerves any further, you finally plastered on a small, fake smile, and looked at him. For a moment, you forgot his question. Dark, loose curls framed his tan face. You ignored the cheekbones and startling bright eyes. You cleared your throat and looked away.

"I was told you had something of Jack's," you stated.

"The crackhead that showed up naked? Never heard of him." That earned some laughs from his friends. You squinted at him, suddenly contemplating your former thoughts about hurting a human. You dropped it and continued searching.

"Hey, hey. Sorry. Don't mean to be rude. It's just when a guy like him shows up outta nowhere... pretty weird, ya know?" He offered.

He's still talking? You groaned internally, wishing you were as impatient and quick witted as your older brothers. Eventually, you found a bracelet that appeared promising after Chuck-knows-what on the ground. Clark ushered all the others out at some point while you weren't paying attention.

"Hey."

Your y/e/c eyes snapped to his. "What?"

"Look, I was just actin'. It was for my friends, ya know? The guy wasn't that crazy. Besides being naked and all, he was pretty cool when we were talking. How you know him anyway?" Clark shoved his hands in the jean pockets, suddenly more awkward. Or shy, at the very least. You were certain he was putting on an act.

Standing up, you let his words settle. "You talked to him?"

His eyebrows shot up. "Y-yeah! I thought the dude was stoned, but he claimed to just be hungry. So I gave him something to snack on."

You prayed it wasn't chocolate. You knew Dean's bad habits would soon reflect on Jack. You knew this Clark guy would probably not be of much help, but you couldn't help but to imagine taking a break, even for a few minutes. The clock at the center of the restaurant caught your eye before looking back at Clark. Maybe you could spare a few minutes and interrogate him. Yeah, that's what you were thinking.

"Tell me more."

Clark obliged. The two of you spent a good portion together in that afternoon talking. Of course, the topic began with Jack and his adventures, moving along to Clark and his mom being the sheriff, and rounding back to you and your brothers. At one point, you even convinced him to take 'butt' off all the food titles on the menu. Clark and you shared a chocolate milkshake. It was... an unexpectedly nice afternoon.

"There you are!" A deep voice filled the room. You flushed and sat back on your stool, realizing time had escaped you and you were due to meet Sam and Dean over an hour ago. And it didn't appear you were still working the case.

"Deano!" You forced out a hearty laugh, not to slyly pushing the drink away. This was not what it looked like, you swear!

He frowned, taking in the situation. His eyes swept through the restaurant the same way yours had when you first entered, but surely seeing it with entirely new lenses. Here was his baby sister that he was way too overprotective of, sharing a milkshake in a pirate's restaurant with no other person in sight.

Sam and Jack appeared from behind Dean, completing the group. Jack smiled and waved, though you weren't sure if it was at you or Clark. Jack still had chocolate on the edge of his lips, though that didn't seem to bother him. You stole a glance at Clark who was chilling nonchalant, watching the interaction go down.

"I see you managed to convince the sheriff to let him go," you said casually.

Dean scoffed as they entered the place, sniffing around. "Yeah, with the deal that we don't ever come back to this part of Washington."

"Oh, so it went good then?" You chuckled lightly, sparing another glance at a less happy Clark.

You felt something twist in your stomach at the thought of never coming back to this place. Logically, you knew that you couldn't actually be banned from this city or even the restaurant. But you also knew that it would be unlikely for a case to appear here for years and years, making it easy for the Winchester family to stay away. Again, it was less than a few hours you spent getting to know Clark and it was most definitely a meaningless interaction, but if that were true, why did it sting so much?

At some point, your brothers had brought you to sit in a corner booth and discuss what comes next. The sheriff had come back and checked on Clark, who smiled, though it didn't quite meet his eyes. She pulled Sam and Dean aside. While you began to talk to Jack, a scream pierced through your ears. You were out of the seat in a moment's beat, immediately scanning for the threat.

What was missing? Something had changed. Clark! He had stepped outside.

Ignoring the calls from your family, you raced outside. Angels had swarmed the place and one had a knife to Clark's throat. His wide gaze found yours. Loud drumming pounded in your ears as you assessed the situation and your odds, even with your brothers who had come outside right behind you.

The next few minutes were a blur. When you attacked, you hadn't even made it to an angel before being flung against the nearest dumpster. You heard someone order the sheriff to stab Dean in order to save Clark.

"No... no..." You muttered, trying to stand while your vision shook violently.

Within another moment, the angels were gone. You knew you had lost time but you weren't sure how long. An ambulance appeared down the street. Sam was at your side, helping you up. Dean was helping Clark and his mom stand and soon, ensuring them safely with the EMT men and women. You found your way to your feet and stumbled forward, leaning on your elbows for support next to the ambulance.

"What the hell was that," Clark muttered with a laugh. Surely, he was trying to sound upbeat for your benefit, despite him being in much worse shape.

A smile found its way on to your face. Behind you, the sheriff was saying something to Sam and Dean about being more than welcome to return anytime. Jack said something about nougat and cocaine.

You found yourself still smiling at Clark, suddenly filled with hope.