Teachers/ Win!sibling 1 part 2

Idea: Part 2 of the first Winchester sibling imagine.

Plot: The Winchesters are your older brothers and think there's a case at your school so they pose as teachers. They discover you're being bullied.

"Dean," you tried to explain.

"No! Don't even bother." He crosses his arms and turned away. "You should have fu-"

"Dean, leave it," Sam muttered. His suit was becoming wrinkled throughout the day as he sat in the worn chair in your small apartment. It was all you could basically afford with whatever they send you, along with your earnings from a minimum wage job.

You had gotten home by riding your bike, ignoring the noticeable Impala as people questioned why the two attractive substitutes were leaving together. The guys had followed you, since they didn't have your address. You had a small bedroom, a used pull-out couch, half of a kitchen with a mini-fridge and a bathroom. It wasn't too bad most of the time as long as the electricity was working.

"It's not a big deal," you said quietly. Your eyes averted to the stained carpeted floor.

"That girl shoved you into a locker! And you did nothing!" Dean shouted.

Tears burned behind your eyes. You didn't have an excuse - only that you had stopped caring. You were nearly graduated and had no plans after that. Not college, because like Sam said, "It wasn't worth it anyways." That probably had something to do with the girl he wanted to marry catching fire because of a crazy demon. That's why you were never going to get in a relationship. Not even something like Dean's one night stands that he pretended that you did not know about.

"What do you want me to say? I'm sorry? It won't happen again? It was no big deal because it happens every single damn day?" You shouted back, hands shaking at your sides.

Dean threw a hand in his hair, running it through as if it would help him calm down. Sam stepped forward and tried to place a hand on your shoulder. You shrinked back, glaring at him with blurry vision. They weren't here for you anyways, so could they stop screaming? You wished.

"Look, you guys are here for a case. I'm sure you already paid for a motel before you realized that I actually don't live in some old car. I'll help you with the case if you want. Here's a tip, I have not noticed anything crazier than usual going on at school and I have to study for my psych test with my real teachers. So, excuse me. I'll be in my room." With that, you stormed down the narrow hallway into the pale square excuse of a bedroom.

Hours later, no one had tried to go in your room. You were wishful in hoping the guys had taken to your words and left. Every time you glanced out your dusty window, you saw the shiny Impala. A gift from dad to Dean before he died for when he hit the road to hunt. Sam got the boot and left for college. You were just kind of... forgotten.

If you really focused, you could hear their voices through the thick wall. As the hour neared five pm, an idea grew brighter to cloud your emotions of your brothers and heightened the emotions of someone else. You did your best to silence the opening of the window as you slipped your backpack on, exposing your little house. You made your way on the broken pavement up the next few blocks until the houses weren't tilted and well, shattered on the inside and out.

There were a couple places you could go. The library, obviously not. Sam might leave for research. The brewery or dance clubs, no. You never know what mood Dean might get into. However, your brothers didn't know you. And they didn't know your friends. Half an hour later, you found your way to Jaz's cream colored house. You had been to this house before and saw the light on inside the room you knew belonged to your crush. Since it was the only light, you expected the rest of the family wasn't home. You knocked on the door.

Fifteen seconds later, wavy blonde hair and dark brown eyes greeted your own y/e/c. Jaz smiled. "Hey, come on in. I was going to call you earlier..." Blushing occurred between the both of you. You only had a landline that came with the house.

You quickly went inside, grateful for the locks on the door. Jaz showed you up to the room marked with random scribbles from the younger sister. You sat on the green blanket on the softest of comforters. "What leads you to my house today?" Jaz asked with a lopsided grin, eyes sparkling.

You forgot all your thoughts and troubles from earlier. This was the now. You leaned forward and pressed your lips onto the softest (Also the only) mouth you've ever felt. There was suddenly no way to tell time, as it seemed to stop. Alarms were going off, or maybe they were fireworks. Like you noticed, you had no idea what was going on, but you also didn't want it to stop.

"Would you run away with me, Winchester?" Jaz's voice was the quietest and sweetest thing you've ever heard. It was so enchanting you never wanted to leave. Is this what it felt like to be in love? You wondered with for once, a light heart.

"I... yes." You breathed.

An excruciatingly loud bang happened not two seconds after your vulnerable admittance. Large thuds ran up the stairs and kicked down Jaz's door. And the moment was over. Your brothers stood, hind drawn and aimed right at you and your first kiss.

"Y/N? What the hell are you doing here?" Dean demanded, clearly bewildered.

Sam's gun fell only slightly, switching to be more aimed at your right. Your heart was unsure if the drums of ear were stationed inside... maybe your fantastic first love wasn't what you thought.

"I'm sure this is a huge understanding. There's nothing going on." You pleaded. You had managed to sneak out of your brothers' watch and into your crush's house, only for them all to end up together, on opposing sides.

"We didn't follow you, Y/N." Sam tried to assure you. Dean was more pissed than not. "We didn't know you had left until we unlocked your petty door to find you gone. We had a trace of sulfur in some classrooms and I noticed some in the gym. After a couple tests, it led us here. Your little friend here is a demon."

You were sure they had to be joking. But this wasn't the first of April. You turned to Jaz, who still had one hand in yours. Their pretty head turned to match your eyes, shifting from brown to the darkest shade of black, terrifying you. Your reflexes took over through you felt frozen. As the person named Jaz opened their mouth to speak, you stifled a scream with a gasp and retracted your hand, quickly using it to lunch the demon in the face. You were strong, but not powerful enough to knock a demon out. You jumped out of the way, slamming onto the floor as shots rang out.

You lay on the floor longer than necessary, long after you were certain Jaz was gown. Dead. Deceased. Returned to Hell. You kept your eyes closed, pretending your brothers weren't right next to you and that you would wake up on the child-sized bed in your little house. Finally, you took a breath and stood up, your brothers waiting patiently.

"Want to go get some dinner, kid?"

The end.

Sorry for the late guys, School is keeping me busy... along with Netflix. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Hoping to get another chapter released before the New Years. Working on good stuff, feel free to request!