Dean 3 / Best Hunters

Idea: found on Pinterest.
Prompt: Imagine you are the best hunter in the world and the boys' faces when they realize who you are.

Y/c = your city.

After decapitating the final vampire of the large clan, you decided you needed a drink. After taking a long shower in your three-star hotel room and changing into something much more appropriate than street clothes, you found your way to the local bar.

Wearing a pair of tight black skinny jeans under tall laced-up boots, and a velvet long sleeved shirt that went was slightly too big over your figure. You added a fair amount of jewelry and braided your y/h/c hair and let a strand of bangs fall and curve around your chin. You were ready to go.

After ordering a drink, you heard the door chime and a pair of two guys with deep voices walk in and take the seats to your right. Focusing on your drink, you hear the man two chairs down protest to the other.

"Hey, gorgeous. You here alone?" A charming voice asked.

You tilted your head ever so slightly and glanced at him. He hair light brown hair up in spikes and apple-green eyes that shown arrogantly into yours. Peering around him, you say a taller man with shaggy darker brown hair and puppy eyes.

"I am," you responded. Turning your gaze back onto the bottle, you took another drink.

"You don't have to stay that way," the man offered. "I'm Dean."

"Y/N." You felt the two men turned their heads with their full attention on you. The man behind Dean spoke up.
"Y/N who?"

You frowned slightly with a smirk, but recited your full name and the men's jaws dropped, their eyes growing wide. Dean, the man next to you, began to flush you. The shaggy haired male spoke again, saying his name - Sam Winchester, and that Dean is his brother. You felt that their names were somewhat familiar, but you were sure you had never met them before.

"Can I buy your drinks?" Dean Winchester asked, winking.

After finding out they were hunters, you noticed their outfits and found the usual hunter attire: flannel, jeans, boots, and at least two shirts. They were either from far south or hunters and your guess was definitely on the latter option. Declining a drink from a fellow hunter was a straight out insult.

"Sure. I don't know how long I'll be staying, however," you said.

"Long enough to have a couple of drinks, I hope. What brought you to y/c anyways?" Dean inquired.

"Vampire nest, no big deal." You pushed a strand of hair behind your ear. You saw him inch closer.

"Oh, yeah. Where at?" He was almost acting desperate to get your attention.

"Hm. Nowhere important. It's taken care of. I suppose you want me to ask you what you're doing here as well. So?" You promoted, already halfway done with the bottle.

Dean Winchester stuttered. Next to him, I heard a chuckle. The bartender walked back over. You smirked towards your neighbor who shot you a questioning glance while he ordered some shots. Sam cleared his throat as he stood up, and stepped in between the two of you, one hand on each of your shoulders.

"Well, I ought to get going back to the motel. I'll see you two later, or at least Dean...? Nice to um, meet you, Y/N." He raised his eyebrows and made a half smile in goodbye and began heading back to the door, after only sitting down for a half hour. Looking back at Dean, you couldn't help but flush as he was already staring at you.

"Motel?" You questioned quietly, adverting your gaze back to the empty bottle.

"That's where we stay overnight before going to the next case. Where do you stay, if not a motel?" He asked, his foot kicking lightly against yours.

Crossing your leg over the other, avoiding his feet, you drowned the first shot. "The Downey Hotel, off of 3rd street. Why do you settle for motels?"

"It is just something to sleep in for a night. Why bother wasting money? I'd rather just buy an RV except it meant giving up Baby," said Dean.

You laughed. "Baby?"

"Yeah, she's my sweet '67 Impala... gorgeous, really. I can show you what she can do, if you want," he offered.

You faced him, grinning. "Sure."