Casifer 1/ Torture

Thanks for 600 reads!

Idea: Based off the prompt above.

Prompt: Imagine Cas!Lucifer torturing you, but Cas refusing it.

Warning: may contain spoilers. This takes place around the end of episode 11x14: The Vessel. Also gets pretty intense; this is torture after all.

You stumbled through the bunker, still half asleep in your room in the bunker. Sam had released a painful scream, alerting you of danger. You heard some commotion and hurried down to the main room to where Sam was, thinking Dean and Cas were back from their trip in time.

You weren't related to the Winchester brothers by blood, but were Bobby Singer's adopted child. Sam was always loud when he wanted attention, but there was something urgent in his voice that grabbed your attention. You rushed down the stairs, not caring that your boots stomped loudly against the wooden floor.

You spot Castiel and feel your heart speed up. However, something was off. Castiel wasn't one to smile often, yet here he was grinning. Sam was against the wall, panting. Cas was gone for half a minute. You began to rush to Sam's side from behind, praying the wound wasn't fatal. No one noticed you as Castiel appeared with Dean.

"Dean, that's not Cas!" He pointed.

You gasped as Castiel turned towards the two of you, Dean already pushing his way forwards, but being thrown against the door. You reached the main part of the room, taking in the scene with shock.

"Cat's out." His voice was off. It was ornery and mischievous, with an evil glint in his eyes. It reminded you of someone, but you couldn't quite put your tongue on it, until he continued, both the boys in pain. He took on a boxer's stance, his back still to you. "Hm, I feel a burden lifted."

You finally helped Sam with a simple smile to gather his thoughts as Cast-no, Lucifer droned on. You had yet to be injured, but still felt like you had been stabbed, seeing the light shining horribly in the angel's blue eyes. You noticed Sam flick out his knife and make an incision on his palm, preparing a sigil. You knew it was your time to be a distraction. You dashed across, over to Dean, who could not move.

"Welcome to the party, Y/N. I had forgotten you were residing here! Sadly, I haven't had the time to talk with you, being so busy. I wish I could show you this gift. Working with these guys... soul crushing. I don't know how you do it. We have a common enemy and this will end her. You will all be dead by then, but come on! It will be fun!" Lucifer pulls out a piece of bark that you recognize as the Hand of God.

"No," Dean huffs. You help him gather his balance while Lucifer is distracted. However, it doesn't work.

"It's kicked," he growls.

Dean makes a witty remark, calling Lucifer's attention to the both of you. You unsheathed your knife. As he charges, a light bursts from nowhere; Sam's finally finished the sigil. Lucifer was gone, leaving you with a twinge of disappointment at Castiel's decision to allow the devil into his body.

You helped the boys into the dining room, bandaging their cuts and icing their bruises. The boys had lost their plaid and remained in just a solid undershirt, framing their muscles. They both offered grimaces and smiles, but you knew they felt defeated.

Finally, you asked a question burning on your mind. "How long has Lucifer been using Cas?"

"Ever since we visited the Cage," responded Dean, rubbing his face with his hands, exhausted.

••••

"Well, well. If it isn't the oh, might, such badass Y/N!" The man dwelled, leaning against the table in the middle of the room. His brown hair was messy, no longer clean, styled, or even washed recently.

"I'm here to talk to Castiel." Your voice was strong and confident, much to your surprise. Your hands were shaking in your thin jacket's pocket, one wrapped around a knife.

"Sorry, honey, my lil' bro isn't doing much talking lately. I'm here, however," Lucifer offered. He got off the table and began to casually walk slowly towards you, where your boots were planted firmly on the steel tile.

"No, thanks. I think I can wait for Cas," you responded, looking away.

His eyebrow twitched - you noticed from the corner of your eyes. He circled you, before making a thud and stalling face-to-face. Anger that had never been present in Castiel before showed through from his vessel. "Then in the meantime, why don't we have some fun?"

••••

Of course, you were never good enough. Never fast enough. Or strong enough. Or smart enough. Never enough to get done what seriously needed to get done.

Your head fell forward and you almost tripped again. Your wrists and ankles were both tied by rope, done hastily, yet you still couldn't get it off. Your hair was sticking with sweat to the side of your face, marked by a few tears of pain.

"Is this fun to you?" You spat, after a minute of regained consciousness. "Hurting me? I don't have any answers you want. Heaven won't help me, or you."

Lucifer turned back towards you, electric eyes zapping into you. You managed to forget once already that this was not Castiel at the moment, due to distracting thoughts about how he was only in a tattered white-collared shirt. There was no longer the coat, vest, or tie, in this warm room.

The devil picked up a sharp, ragged knife and smiled. "This is very fun, yes. I watch you die and Castiel gets to watch you die, from his hands. Completely unable to save you. Warms my heart, really."

He took his time walking to you, enjoying watching the anxiety and fear play through your eyes. Slowly, he began to draw a line down your arm, blood falling through your layers. You released a shriek that lasted eons. Only seconds into the horrendous pain, Lucifer jumped back, almost falling to the floor. You shut your eyes in relief that the immense hurt was momentarily stopped.

"No... no!" Lucifer was whispering hastily to himself, appearing to have multiple personalities as his facial expressions switched back and forth. He blinked a couple of times before pouncing forwards, one hand placed gently on your uninjured shoulder.

"Y/N, you shouldn't have come here," Castiel's deep voice rang in your ears. You sagged in happiness at his discouraged, monotone voice, thankful he was still in there.

"I had to check on you, Cas. I needed to know that you weren't hurt." You told him.

Truth be told, you loved the angel ever since he strode into Bobby's house, sparks flying, with you, Bobby, and Dean shooting at him. That had been hardly under a decade, and your strong feelings were still concealed.

"Now you're hurt..." His voice cracked, noticing how bloody and gross you looked. "I'm going to cut you free. I don't have much time before Lucifer takes over completely, so you'll need to run fast. Ward the Bunker for good this time."

He began to cut through your hands as you objected. You didn't want to stay and get cut some more, but you also didn't want to leave Cas in this awful state. By the time your hands were free and he was bent down, working on your ankles, you had made a decision.

Castiel flung the blade into the corner, making it at least a twenty-seconds run to retrieve it. He paused for a moment, swallowing, as Lucifer tried to take the reigns. He stared at you for an extra moment, before you pressed your lips to his. Time was almost up.

"Hurry," he whispered.