Dean 13/ Bobby's Daughter Part III

Prompt:

1) Imagine flirting with Dean Winchester before he finds out you're Bobby Singer's daughter.

2) Imagine flirting and taking things to the next level with Dean before finding out one another's identity at Bobby's birthday party.

3) Imagine taking care of Dean in Bobby's house after he is hurt during a hunt.

The rest of the dinner went well. Neither Dean's brother or your dad said anything about your absence, but they didn't really have a reason to. You hoped not to give them one. You felt more at ease, able to sit back and relax. The boys had decided on the best solution for the case and were preparing to take care of it. You offered to go with them, but a side-glance from Bobby told you to stay out of it. Dean took notice and offered a smile.

"We figure you don't want to miss out on annoying this crazy man, but maybe next time," Dean said.

"You two idgits hurry up and be safe. Come back soon before Y/N eats all the pie," your dad ordered. You laughed before helping Sam grab some of the supplies needed for their spell. The two of you walked outside and struck up your first real conversation.

"So, uh, nice to meet you, Sam. I gotta say, I'm surprised I've never run into you or Dean before," you said lightly. You kept your gaze focused on Sam and your contents, avoiding actually looking at their beautiful car.

Sam was basically a giant next to you and it was a struggle to strain your neck to glance up at him as he replied. The two of you began organizing the trunk. "Well, we're never in one spot for long. Glad to meet you as well. It's a shame we won't be working together. I would enjoy the company of a book reader."

"Hey, I read," complained Dean.

He was carrying boxes filled with equipment and weapons. The weight of it was apparently quite a bit, because the muscles in his arms tightened, wrapping around his sleeves. Dean was barely able to see you above the three large boxes. You were grateful to be above average height when standing next to these two men because they were obnoxiously tall. Sam stepped back.

"Maybe next time. I ought to hang back with dad for a while," you admitted.

"Yeah. I think I left something inside. If you give Dean or I your number, we can call you later, see if you want to join a hunt, or have any advice. You have quite the helpful books," Sam said.

With that, he left. You turned back to Dean, who finished unloading the boxes into the surprisingly organized trunk of his shiny car. He slammed the trunk shut and leaned against it, hips pressed back. His eyes seemed darker in the shade as they met yours with a small smirk.

"Yeah, how 'bout it, Y/N? Can I have your number?"

This led to a full, teasing grin. You shook your head and rolled your eyes. God, it was hard to hide your smile. You took a step away, the easygoing banter creating a more heated tension that you did not need brought into your dad's house.

Dean pouted, standing straighter. "No?"

"You think you're cute, don't you?" You asked with a laugh.

"I think I'm adorable," Dean responded. He stepped closer.

The door cracked open and your father's voice rang out in a goodbye to Sam, who stepped carelessly over to the car, unaware of the electricity buzzing around. The three of you shared a too soon, too small goodbye. You watched the Impala until it was out of sight.

-

You spent the next four days at your dad's place. You had your few go-bags settled into your old room and clothes draped aimlessly on the floor. The two of you had quickly settled into a routine of you fixing breakfast and him ordering fast food for dinner. Pie was the best consistency. You felt comfortable asking for more information on the Winchester brothers, getting the details about their lives, which Bobby begrudgingly told. He mentioned other local hunters, hoping this would encourage you to not constantly work around.