Dean 13/ Bobby's Daughter Part 5

Imagine:

1) Flirting with Dean Winchester before he finds out you're Bobby Singer's daughter.

2) Flirting and taking things to the next level with Dean before finding out one another's identity at Bobby's birthday party.

3) Taking care of Dean at Bobby's house after he is hurt during a hunt.

4) A day in the life of the Winchesters.

5) Beginning a relationship with Dean behind Bobby and Sam's backs.

A/N: No clue when this series is coming to an end. This one was a little shorter I feel like, but I'm glad I finally got it out. MAgain, feel free to request. Thanks so much for your support. Sorry for only posting once in October and so far in November - I had to focus on classes and just finished my last final. It also took me four days to have time and willpower to watch the finale - no words. Happy Thanksgiving and stay safe and healthy!

About three weeks had gone by. 

The middle of September heat was baring down dramatically. Sweat dripped your neck, creating unwanted chills. You ran your hand on the back of your neck, swiping it away, and felt the lower back of your tank top sticking to your skin. You groaned and ceased running, part of your typical morning routine. 

Although some enjoyed running, you were not that kind of person. You usually weren't even a morning person. With your sweet tooth and love of alcohol and pie, you needed to do more than gank monsters in order to stay fit. So a few times a week, you would go for a run after searching a local path. 

It normally would not be an issue, but you had to accommodate for Sam and Dean's schedules too. Dean was even less of a morning person than you, not waking up until near noon on days there were no hunts or pre-arranged plans. Sam was the coffee and sweats kind of morning person, which surprised you. After your one night with Dean, you had different expectations of what his behavior would be like. Whether it was fortunate or not, he quickly showed you how he was outside of situations like that

There had been times in passing when Dean would give you a specific look when it was just the two of you together. It was slightly raised eyebrows, a small smile - hardly noticeable soft features shifting that created something you couldn't quite read. His hand low on your waist when moving past you, even if there had been plenty of space. 

You tugged out an earbud, thinking you heard something nearby. After looking up trails nearby, you used the closest to the motel. Not only were you grateful to be out of the strange motels that didn't get better the further you were from Iowa, but you were also relieved for the break from the brothers. Not to get you wrong, the boys had really grown on you, but you needed time from them, even if it was an hour at most a day. Their bickering had not ceased. 

You continued to work on cooling down as you calmly walked back to the motel and wiped the sweat away, more on alert than before. You paused the music casually, listening to cars on the nearby street, waiting for the possibility of footsteps. Eventually, you were back at the slimy motel and shook off your feelings of paranoia. 

The first thing that grabbed your attention was the lack of cars in the parking lot. Two vehicles remained in comparison to the seven that had been there when you left. Baby was one of the missing vehicles. Ignoring the strangeness, you found the room you were sharing with Sam and Dean. 

"Sammy, back already? Did you remember the pie?" Dean's voice called from the shower. 

You smiled to yourself, grabbing the phone charger. "Do you often talk to your brother while naked?"