Tall like a Squirrel, Short like a Moose/ Crowley 1 Part 2

Plot: The Winchester brothers turn into a squirrel and a moose by Rowena and you form a plan with Crowley to change them back, after some convincing.
Idea: Part I to Aaliyah106916 , rest is my creation.

The man's eyebrows were raised as you were deciding what to do. He had a surprising amount of patience as it felt like each second was making the walls come in on you. Dean made a type of hissing sound, probably threatening him in squirrel language. You felt Sam close behind you, always having your back. You had to bite down your own smirk. The boys had taught you a lot more than you had learned after being on your own, and deception was definitely one of those tricks. You had to be careful, especially when you had only one guess of who this was.

"Well," you began carefully. "I think you have mommy-dearest to blame for that."

Crowley tilted his head. There really wasn't much space between the two of you. You could maybe fit two bodies in between, if that. Even Sam as a moose wouldn't fit. Maybe four or so Dean sized squirrels. You weren't nervous, but could feel your heart beating rapidly in your chest. You heard the rummage of the cleaning lady humming down the hallway.

"Do we, now? So you have her location then?" Crowley was extremely calm and his eyes never stray from your being. Whether he was taking in your dirty appearance or poorly pinned back hair or focusing on your moving features, he was always noticing. That should have been nerve-racking to you, but you were confident. You knew you had a fair match in a fight.

"There is no 'we', Crowley. You popped yourself in. How did you know where we were?" You demanded. You turned your head and saw Dean scampering with a growl to the closet, where his knife was.

"I have my ways, mouse. Though you're not too quiet anymore, are you? Where is Rowena?" He asked, his gaze hardening. You heard the moose make a large huff behind you and saw him walk over to where Dean was. You wondered if that was a sign, but you weren't a mind reader, especially when it came to understanding animals.

"Don't call me mouse, Crowley. All I want is a way to turn the guys back. I'm not sure you could do that," you responded, trying to watch the animals out of your peripheral vision, but still keeping an eye on the King of Hell. You were glad you guessed correctly.

"I could definitely find a way," Crowley said certainly. "And if you don't want me to call you mouse, dear pet, what would you like me to address you as?"

You were sure he had something up his  sleeve, but wasn't sure what. So you answered: "My name is Y/N, but you don't need to call me anything, because you won't be staying long."

To the opposite of what you would have liked, Crowley smirked. Dean jumped forwards, sensing Crowley's movement before you did. Unfortunately, Dean landed only in a spot between where the two of you had been - Crowley had taken you elsewhere.

You stumbled backwards and squinted, adjusting your gaze. You were in a large, dark and open room, that had one door and no windows. You noticed the two shelves lined next to each other filled with books and notebooks and random objects. The floor below you was now black tile and the walls were grey. There was a large brown desk in the corner. Everything except for one object was spotless clean - a ratty dark purple sofa. Your first instinct was to check for any threats, but the only sound you heard was your breathing - along with Crowley watching you.

"Where did you take me?" You asked. You met his eyes, but could not find a motivation. You didn't feel scared, but once again, your heart was hammering. The brothers had told you that Crowley was no longer in or ruling Hell for the time being, with Lucifer out of the cage.