Gabriel 3/ Tricking the Trickster

Idea: found on Google.

Plot: Imagine winding Gabriel up by ignoring him.

"Y/N, we just watched five different Disney movies. Are you satisfied yet?" Gabriel sighed, spread out on the couch.

You pushed your lips together and moved them around, thinking. The three High School Musical movies and the two Camp Rock movies. Both great, but one side clearly better. You repositioned yourself into your elbows to face Gabriel, your candy loving angel.

"I don't know. Are you satisfied?" You teased.

He pulled you close against him. "Possibly. I think there wasn't enough butter on the popcorn, however. We can get some more tomorrow when we watch our favorite horror flicks."

"Okay, sure, yeah, whatever. I have an important question: which did you like better, High School Musical or Camp Rock?" You asked. Gabriel narrowed his bright eyes, sensing the test.

"Camp Rock, obviously," he responded.

You jumped off the couch and aimed a finger at him with an outraged gasp. "WRONG! High School Musical is way better! How could you! I'm never speaking to you again!"

Gabriel was laughing until he realized you weren't. Your arms were crossed and you were glowering. Turned away, you sat on the cushioned rocking chair. Gabriel sat up, an amused glint in his eyes.

"Wow, okay. You're being childish. They're silly movies. Fine, would you smile again if I changed my mind?" He questioned, still not sure what in Chuck's name was going on.

You stared at the coffee table, not answering or even acknowledging his existence. Gabriel walked in front of you until you were staring just above his knee. You stood up and walked into the miniature library, the soft creaks of his steps following behind. You inhaled a breath and sat at the main table, a book you had been reading still lying on its back. Picking it up, you flip through a few pages, mindlessly staring.

"Have I done something to upset you?" He asked, sounding offended himself.

Silence answered the archangel.

"Helllooooo? Speak to me, earthling," Gabriel droned on with an annoyed tone. He peeled the book from your hands despite your physical protests. He tried to gather your eyes' attention, but you refused to give.

"Fine, two can play at the silent treatment." He crossed his arms and flopped into the chair beside you. Two minutes passed before Gabriel laid his head on his arms now on the table. Three minutes later, he was pacing around. No more than ten minutes had gone by before he walked over to you and kneeled down.

"Y/N, I don't know what I have done to upset you. Please forgive me, my love." His green eyes stared onto your face. You turned to face his sincerity and couldn't hold back a smile.

"Well, when you get down and beg... how could I say no?" You joked. Leaning down, you kissed him. It was you and Gabriel. He stood up and took you with him, your bodies pressed against one another. The temperature was rising, but you pulled away with a giggle.

"I managed to trick the trickster."