Dean x Demon!reader 1/Black and green eyes

Idea: from the prompt above.

Prompt: Dean thought you died, but you arrive at a hunt and save him from being killed by an angel. All he sees when he looks at you are your black eyes.

A/N: sorry for the delay! Like I've said, my goal is to update once a week or once every two weeks. I've been pretty busy with acting stuff and have recently downloaded Tap which is honestly really good! Updates should hopefully be coming back up quickly soon!

Death hadn't been easy, but you didn't expect it to.

You had gone on a solo hunt away from your boyfriend and his brother, to try to clear your mind after an argument about Dean's drinking issue. It ended up being you were ambushed and taken down - down to Hell after being brutally attacked and killed.

Soon enough, you found yourself dazed with no memories of Hell, just a few conversations and blurry images. You didn't know why you were back, but decided to carry on hunting without letting the Winchesters know where you were. You decided if you hadn't been able to protect yourself on your own, you weren't good enough for the unbeatable brothers.

So you started off easy enough, now on a vampire hunt, for killing two teenage girls. You were somewhere in Virginia, walking everywhere and spending whatever was in your wallet, with a card that miraculously still held money.  You were planning on stopping by a bar after the hunt as a form of relaxation. However, things got more complicated when you realized you were hunting an angel.

Walking towards the supposedly abandoned home, you prepared your weapons. The floor creaked suspiciously under your boots as you made your way around the house. The only light was the blazing sun shining through the broken windows. The house was well built back in the day, now all the hard work was for naught.

"What do I have here?" An egotistical voice inquired. "Two hunters to kill? That sounds very enjoyable. No more monsters getting killed; no more angels getting killed."

The man came into view as you stilled, taking in all the possible escape routes, noticing the one closed door. His hair was black, greased back to near perfection; his pale face shown, hidden by bright blue eyes. It's always the attractive ones that are the worse, excluding when Metatron tried taking over.

You didn't miss the part about another hunter being here, but figured they wouldn't be here if they couldn't take care of themselves.

"Or I could kill you and make this easier," you responded, raising your angel blade. It had been lying in the bed next to you when you woke up.

He barred his own blade and charged. You dodged his first attack, though he was able to quickly grab an arm and twist it, making you scream out in agony. As a demon, however, you healed quickly. You kicked him in the chest, forcing him to fly back a few feet and leave a dent in the wall. Those few seconds were all you needed to regain your strength as he steadied himself to fight. You didn't have time to think about how he didn't recognize you as a demon, but as a hunter.

A loud swoosh came from in front of you as the vampire's head fell to the ground. You raised your eyes and found yourself staring into a pair of green one's. The two of you stared at one another in shock as the body fell to the floor, following the beheading.

"Y/N?" His voice breathed out, looking afraid to move.

Here was the great Dean Winchester; men of letters, legacy, and amazing boyfriend. His perfection stood before you, rendering you motionless. After a moment his eyes narrowed. His jaw clenched and he raised his weapon back into fighting stance.

"That's me," you responded raspy.

"No, my Y/N has y/e/c eyes. Not black ones, like a demon bitch," he spat, kicking the vampire's lifeless body out of the way.

"Dean, come on. It's me. I might be a demon and have black eyes, but it's me. It's still Y/N."

"That's not possible, see? My Y/N died. She must have, because she never came home to me. She died, and she wouldn't have become a demon. She wouldn't have left me!"

Dean's gun was at his side, but his eyes were what was killing you. They were pleading, no longer the fierce forrest green you knew. He was barely a few feet away.

"I didn't! I went for a hunt because you pissed me off because you wouldn't stop drinking. I went alone, defenseless, and there were more than I originally thought. I was overpowered... and died. Then a few weeks ago I woke up, the same me I always have been, but with black eyes. Dean, baby, it's me."

"So if I poured holy water on you it wouldn't sting? Because it wouldn't sting Y/N."

You flinched, accepting the blow. "I didn't ask for this, Dean. Please, just take what is happening. You know I wouldn't hurt you or Sam. Do whatever you want, but please don't just leave."

He moved suddenly, pressing his lips to yours. You closed your eyes, still picturing him; tussled brown hair, apple green eyes, structured features. Dean Winchester was all you've ever wanted.

"I wouldn't dream of it, sweetheart. What do you say to swinging by a bar on the way back to the bunker? We're going to need to work a few things out."