Cas 2/ Dangers

Idea: Based off the prompt above.

Prompt: Imagine Cas saved you and is angry you put yourself in danger.

Your breathing was uneven. You shifted onto your side, prompting more moans. This was not what you had expected; never had you experienced something like this before. You swallowed and tried to sit up, stuttering words that didn't go together.

"Y/N, you're awake," a low voice said, almost happily. Of course, Castiel was an angel. He didn't really... feel. You knew that of course, from when he first showed up, claiming to be your guardian angel. You still don't believe him, but have grown used to having him around.

"Yup," you grumbled, pulling the comforter closer to your chin.

"Are you... alright?" His voice was different. You could hear him move closer to you, causing you to dip under the black fabric more. Castiel had grown to be a friend, but he was either clingy, or nonexistent. You had enough instability in your life and was tired of dealing with him.

"I'm fine, Cas." You closed your eyes, hoping he would leave. You had a noticeable scratch on your neck, along with a gash on your leg, and an almost broken elbow. Your fight yesterday was brutal. You had fought werewolves before, but this particular lycanthrope was so much stronger, almost as if he knew you were going.

"You do not sound 'fine'. I would like to assist you." The angel was now standing next to you, leering down. His bright blue eyes stared you down, you could tell by the way your heart raced.

"If you want to get me up, open the curtains and let some sunlight in, alright?" You grumbled, crossing your arms.

You tried not to wince as you rubbed your injured arm against the fabric. You squeezed your eyes as shut as possible when a blazing light suddenly entered your room, brightening the whole scene. You groaned again, yanking the covers all the way to your forehead, while your body objected to the sudden movement.

"Y/N, please get out of the bed. I did as you ordered, which you said would allow you to get up," the angel said.

You remained still, irritated with how specific he always is. It was at least a few minutes before Castiel began prompting you more.

"Y/N, get out of the bed or I will use force." Castiel moved, blocking most of the sun.

You snorted. "Kinky, Cassie."

"My name is not Cassie. And I was not being 'kinky', in the terms Dean uses. He says that kinky means-" Cas rambled on, and you opened your eyes, keeping your body covered while allowing your unhurt elbow to be seen as you propped it on the pillow.

"I know what kinky means, Cas. That's why I said it. It was a joke, just like I said Cassie. It's called a nickname. And I really don't care what your precious Dean says, either," you grumbled, assuring yourself you weren't angry. Yet.

"Y/N, right now I am requesting - no, demanding that you at least exit the bed. I understand your reasoning of joking and nickname, but about Dean. He is not mine, nor is he precious; well, I suppose all humans are precious, but I think you should reconsider how you view the Winchesters."

You were slowly getting pissed off. First, you nearly lost a deadly fight. When you finally fell asleep, you were woken just hours later by an insufferable angel who wouldn't leave you alone and was always talking about the Winchesters, a pair of hunters that you didn't get along with. You were not a morning person and did not like having conversations, much less being lectured at within the first half hour of being conscience.

In rebelliousness, you squirmed onto the other side of the bed and sat up. The gash looked like it's rhyming opponent; a rash. You knew it wasn't, but was hoping it would be a trick of the light and fool the angel. You were in only a tank top and pajama shorts. Looking at Cas a moment longer, you finally got out of bed and headed into the walk-in bathroom.