Winchester!Sibling 2/ Memories

Idea: found upon some site somewhere someday.

Plot: Your brothers finding old pictures of you.

Being the youngest sibling sucked.

No contest. Dean was the one that got away with sneaking out while being a great solider; Sam was the favorite that could do no wrong even during his times away. Adam was just a couple months older than you and you didn't even know him when he was alive. But you? You were the one that the blame would fall on no matter what.

However irritating having two obnoxious older half-brothers was, it was nice to always have them with you. You were never alone, even when you had wanted to be. Dean had immediately gotten the cool older brother title being nine years older, teaching you interesting things that you might have been too young to learn. Sammy was more of the helpful brother at age five, who was always willing to play with you when Dad wasn't looking, or help with school work.

You never knew a mother. Your brothers mother had died by fire not long after Sam being born, so you knew you didn't come from her. Obviously, Adam and his mom essentially died together before the whole Michael issue. Now, twenty five, you still had no idea who had given birth to you. No pictures that you knew of and John had never said a word about it before he died. As cruel as it might have seen, you didn't miss him. Your brothers were really the ones that raised you.

Relationships were basically out of the question. Neither Sam or Dean had relationships for a long period of time, so you got used to the one night stands as well. No school dances, because who would want to go with the poor new girl? You didn't walk across the stage, but instead got your GED.

Enough with boring backstory stuff, you thought somewhat bitterly. The pain spiraling up your arm was enough to keep you focused, as the last hunt had gone absolutely horrible. You slowly turned your head to the side and coughed up some blood. A werewolf had its fun with you, before you were finally able to kill it. You were having a hard time moving, hauled up in a nasty bed in a smelly motel.

Sam patched you up, while Dean scolded you for what you did wrong during the hunt. You would often tease them as mother and father for the way that they took care of you. Dean shook his head, his lips pushed together in thought but you could see the worry lines next to his eyes. He gently cupped your head and set a towel in your mouth for you to bite down on. Sam glanced at you hesitantly before doing the difficult part of the 'healing' process. You growled, pushing your head back forcefully onto the pillow while the boys held your arm still. Once it was over, they gave you lots of water. You took a deep breath and fell asleep.

When you came to, Dean was resting in your chair, flipping through a notebook. You groggily sat up, discovering a beer bottle nearby and grabbed it to ease your headache. Dean glances up and snapped. "Hey! None of that until you're healed."

"You do the same thing!" You argued, quickly pouring half of it down your throat. He rolled his eyes and snatched it away. Sam walked in holding a leather folder and a grin. He hesitated when he saw you were awake and handed the folder to Dean. "Glad to see you are awake, kiddo. I, uh, was looking for some ingredients in an old book and stumbled upon this."

You tried to reach forward, hoping Dean would toss whatever it was over, but it caused you to be very strained as you were still in lots of pain and Dean took your beer. Dean started laughing the instant he opened it up. "Dean. Gimme!"

Sam averted his eyes from yours instead looking to the book. You crossed you arms painfully. Sam finally took pity on you and took the book, letting you see. It was a scrapbook! There were photos of a much younger you, sweet and innocent and pure. Those times didn't last long. You shook your head and rolled your eyes. "Horrible. Disgusting. Where did you get this from?"

"I swear I just found it!" Sam was laughing. He went to get it but you snatched it away and continued flipping through all the photos. Eventually, the boys moved and sat around you and you made fun of one another together. It was a good way to heal.