Crowley 6/ Demon in Love Part II

Plot: Imagine Crowley meeting Dean and Sam's sister for the first time and falling in love at first sight and the two of you go on a date.

"Would you do me the honor of accompanying me to dinner tomorrow night?" Crowley asked calmly.

Your brothers had never changed moods as quickly as they had at that moment, even when hunting. They went from happily losing video games to holding their remotes threateningly, with much more seriousness. Their bodies tensed and your brothers lost the playful gleam in their eyes.

Dean appeared to have frozen in time whereas Sam barely managed to stutter out a, "What?". You glanced at Crowley's reaction, surprised to see how calm he was, smug even.

Dean finally stepped forward, pissed. "Absolutely fricking not!" Dean ordered.

Your oldest brother's reaction had you thinking rapidly in different directions. There was some form of attraction, sure. Crowley was definitely handsome, but you legit did know nothing more than his name. The more important thing you noted was that your brothers didn't seem to care that Crowley was in the Bunker. His presence was nothing short of an everyday occurrence. That was, at least, until he asked out their little sister.

Sure, your brothers were family and you always protected each other. But sometimes the three of you entered serious pranking wars with one another and what could tick them off more than you going on a date with this mystery man? Not much, you imagined... Except for maybe a ball pit or hacking their playlists.

"What's the harm?" You asked and shrugged with a small smile on your lips. You turned to face Crowley to see him match your expression.

"Pick me up at seven," you requested. You began to move past him into the hall, much to your brother's bewildered objections. Crowley stopped you, placing a hand on your arm. His eyes seemed warm and amused as you looked at him. You worked to convince yourself that there was no way he could actually see into your soul and there was also no reason for your heart to be pounding so loudly in your head.

"Five, actually," Crowley corrected, before letting you go. With a wink and a snap of his fingers, he disappeared much to your surprise.

You stopped in the middle of the doorway, where you felt like skipping to your room, until the man before you just poofed himself away. You paused a few times before trying to start a few questioning sentences about how the heck that just happened, not even processing you had your first date in a long time coming in just a day. Taking a breath, you prepared the following sentence.

"Okay, bros. So, um. First, I would like you to know that you are not going to convince me not to do this. Next, I would like a small debriefing on who Crowley is and how he just Apparated himself out of here like Harry Potter. And go!" You jokingly directed, propping yourself against the doorframe.

Your brothers deadpanned. They looked at each other with dumbstruck faces before turning back to you. Dean began to look more pissed off with each passing second and while Sam didn't seem any more excited, he appeared more amused. The taller brother noticed the stormy look Dean was wearing and spoke up.

"Why don't you uh, go grab us some beers or something while we talk, then we'll tell you, alright?" Sam asked quickly.

Dean's eyes darkened before he dramatically turned away, threw himself onto one of their chairs, and began messing with the tv screen. You began to object that there was beer in Dean's secret stash in the lower cabinet in this very room, but a raised eyebrow made you change your mind and you headed down to the kitchen.

Once you returned, you saw the boys sitting quietly. Sam jumped up when he saw you and smiled, taking the bottles from you. You took the spinny chair that had been discarded to the side of the room and sat in it, feeling much closer to your brothers' height. Dean ran a hand through his hair and finally looked up, slightly calmer.