Dean 1/ How You Met

Idea: Mine.
Plot: How Reader meets Dean Winchester because boyfriend was possessed.

You hadn't known about the supernatural world until a demon possessed your boyfriend. Of course you had freaked out when his grey eyes were replaced by full black.

Your back was against the wall as the demon came at you, a knife at hand. You thought about all the horror movies you had watched, a similar scene played so many times. This time, however, the fear was real and present. You let out a breath with wide eyes. This was your bedroom you stood in, terrified. Your boyfriend had been visiting and had gone to the bathroom before his eyes turned black. You were in large black sweatpants and a Doctor Who t-shirt. Not the best defensive outfit, then again, what is?

Hurriedly, you reached for your phone on the nightstand and threw it at your boyfriend's body. It barely affected him and fell to the ground. The thing inside him laughed and went to pick it up. That was your cue. You ran as fast as you could past him into the hallway, but he was quick behind you.

"Help!" You screamed, though you lived alone in your newly bought house and doubted anyone could hear you.

"What are you running from?" The thing had his voice. Taking a ragged breath with tears brimming in your eyes, you tried to make your way to the door.

You had barely had time to open the door before being forced into the carpeted floor. You let out a blood-curdling scream; the door opened only a crack. Someone had to have heard you, you thought and prayed for someone to help you. You were pulled to your feet, suddenly trembling, but thrashing your arms around, trying to get away. You kicked and the tears began to fall. Not necessary for fear of your life, but for fear of your boyfriend's. Could he be saved?

He picked you up and started dragging you across the living room. "NO! Stop. Please. Please," you pleaded.

The door was locked open and two men made their way through your house. The first one you saw was shorter, but definitely over six feet tall. His hair was parted up and his eyes were wide and bright green. His stubble was light and suddenly you forgot about your problem. The guy behind him started speaking in a foreign language while the man with green eyes shot your boyfriend in the leg, making him instantly fall to the ground, releasing you from his hold.

The man rushed to your side, holding you in his arms. "Are you okay?"

Your boyfriend started screaming and swearing as the tall guy continued speaking foreign. You shook in the intruder's loose grip. Though he had tried to hurt you and was acting like a psychopath, that was still your boyfriend. You loved him.

"Hey, are you okay?" The deep voice asked again, more worriedly.

You nodded and swallowed. Quietly, you asked an important question. "What happened to him?"

"Possessed by a demon," he said in a low voice.

"Is he going to be okay?" You asked.

The tall man with long dark hair finished speaking and stared at your boyfriend. You turned your gaze to him just as a large steam of black appeared from his mouth and went out the window. You felt faint and your knees went weak.

"He should be - whoa, it's alright. I've got you," the man assured you and helped steady you, before unwrapping his warm hands from your shoulders.

"You're just in shock; you will be fine," the tall man said, flashing you a kind smile. "So will he, just needs to get the bullet out of his leg. He'll be limping for a while."

You wiped your face and took a few steps away from the men. Your boyfriend appeared unconscious, but suddenly shot forwards with a dramatic gasp. You reached for him immediately, trying to help him stand.

"Y/N? Are-are you okay?" Your boyfriend blinked at you multiple times before his eyes landed on the men behind you. "Who are they?"

You helped him to his feet and he leaned against the table for support. The two men shared a knowing look before stepping forward and the taller one spoke.

"I'm Sam Winchester. This is my brother, Dean. We're hunters and you were possessed by a demon," Sam stated.

"He said your name was Y/N, right? Do you feel alright? This is definitely not something people usually go through," Dean said.

"Yeah, yeah. I think I'm fine." You gave him a shaky smile before turning back to your boyfriend. "Do you not remember anything?"

He stared into your eyes. "I got up off the couch and went to the bathroom. And now the clock says it's been almost fifteen minutes later and I'm on the floor, bleeding."

"Do you need to go to the hospital?" You asked him, almost forgetting about the two men.

He looked hesitant but ended up nodding. "I don't know if I can drive. I'm guessing one of the two shot me?"

"Well, you were possessed by a demon," Dean offered an explanation. You had to bite your lip to keep the amused smile down.

Your boyfriend tried to glare, but appeared physically weak. Sam seemed to want to say something, but you spoke first.

"I could give you a lift to the hospital," you offered, though for some reason, didn't seem to mean it.

"You're still in shock. You need to stay here, Y/N," Dean said sternly.

You frowned. You felt fine, but felt an ache at the thought of the two brothers leaving. Dean met your eyes and you could see the stubbornness, but the worry for your wellbeing lingered. You looked away and swallowed. He was very attractive.

Sam let out a sigh through his nose and stepped forward. "I'll take him to the hospital, though he would have been fine anyways."

"I am right here," your boyfriend grumbled. You watched as he stood to say goodbye to you, but could only remember the black eyes and cruel laugh.

Your boyfriend lowered his voice and took your hand. "Bye, baby, I won't be back long. I'm sorry for what I put you through."

You said nothing and waited, an urge to go scrub the hand he had held appeared. Sam walked your boyfriend out the door before turning back to you. "He has a car I can use, right?"

The smile came more naturally. "Yes," you said, and searched for the keys, before tossing them to the taller Winchester.

Sam and your boyfriend left, remaining you and Dean, the one who saved your life.

"And then there was two." Dean smiled.