Crowley 3/ Subtly

Idea: definitely found on Tumblr.

Plot: Imagine how disappointed Crowley is when you don't arrive with the Winchesters.

After a hunt, you and the brothers were to rendezvous with Crowley. It was an important mission in keeping Hell as peaceful as possible and keeping Lucifer as away from being on Earth as possible. Since you were all bloody afterwards, the boys and you went back to the Bunker to shower and change.

You had heard your phone ring, but ignored it. Anyone important would leave a message. After getting into dry clothes, the boys reluctantly were ready to meet up with Crowley. You tried rushing, but it ended up making you slower and not give you any time to apply the makeup that you wanted to.

Moving very quickly made you tired easier as well. On the way to the bar Crowley picked out, you fell asleep in the back. The half an hour ride went by smoothly until you came to a screeching halt. The boys had already slammed their doors and walked over to Crowley.

You slowly tilted up in a groggy state, looking out the window. Crowley was staring at Baby, but didn't see you. His frown was evident with his furrowed eyebrows and crossed arms. You grabbed your purse and straightened your hair. Putting your hand on the door handle, you heard their greetings.

"Where's Y/N?" Crowley demanded, almost with concern.

"None of your damn business," Dean replied, being met with a glare.

You opened the door and stepped out, slamming it as well, trying yet failing at hiding a smirk. "I'm right here. No need to worry."

You stood in between Crowley and the boys with a hand on your hip and a proud look in your y/e/c eyes. "Well, are we going to stand here or go inside?"

So the four of you went inside. Luckily enough, there were five stools in a row available up front. The boys sat to the right, Crowley in the middle, and to the boys disgruntlement, you to the left next to Crowley and the empty seat. The conversation began by ordering drinks. Not wanting to be stumbling and weak, you settled for a water, not really caring what the men drank.

"How did it go?" Crowley spoke, tilting his head back as he took a drink.

"I'm sorry, Crowley. I haven't a clue what you're talking about. How did what go?" You teased, leaning back on the stool but still careful not to fall off.

He tilted his head when the two of you connected with the powerful gaze through the eyes. "The hunt, darling. I won't repeat myself."

"Yeah, yet you do it enough anyways," Dean grumbled. "Look, Sam and I have to talk. Try not to kill one another while we're gone, unless it involves killing Crowley."

The brothers walked out of the bar. You watched them until they were standing in front of the Impala, as safe as can be, assuring you can see them but they can't see either of you due to the amount of people. You turned back to Crowley, waiting.

"Well, love?" He asked expectantly.

"The hunt was fine. Is that really what you want to talk about?" You asked, rather impatiently.

A smile was hinting at the corners of Crowley's lips as he slid his hand into yours. "I suppose not. I did miss you, you should know. A lonesome two months I suffered through."

"Oh, please. You went centuries without me until just a few years ago. Believe me, you're more patient than you think. However, in my mere mortal life," you joked, "Sixty days is quite a while. I would offer you company, unless you have to go back to your 'job' soon."

"Love, I will always put you before hell. Come on, it's hell. You're way more fun. And you did not respond to my calls, either," Crowley objected.

"I didn't figure the boys hold appreciate the conversations we have over the phone. I was only being considerate." A smile played across your lips as you began to lean towards the handsome King of Hell.

The loud music and obnoxious music faded away as the two mouths joined together. Nothing else existed except for Crowley. His hunger overpowered the beginning sweetness of missing you as the silent conversation grew fierce. The empowering moment was ripped apart as you were tapped on the shoulder. The two of you separated reluctantly as Sam and Dean stood next to you. You didn't bother to blush, as they had seen this many times.

"Keep it PG in public, you two," Dean grumbles. The brothers return to their seats.

"We'll see. Everything taken care of?" You asked with a large smile. Now that the hunt was finally over and you were reunited with your love, you felt more peaceful for the first time in a while.

Crowley wrapped his arm protectively around your shoulders and leaned towards you. You could see the tired lines around his faces relax as you settled against him. Sam's smile was petite and no one would have seen it if they hadn't already been looking at him. He had just begun a new relationship with Eileen before the three of you left on the trip. Now, you all could spend time with the ones you cared about.

"Absolutely. Crowley, is there anything else you might desperately need from us or can we go without trouble?" Dean asked with crossed arms.

An irritated expression fell upon Crowley's round face. You placed a hand on his left leg to soothe him. Without realizing it, your lover sucked in a breath. He rolled his shoulders back and faced the brothers.

"As long as the job is done, I don't care what you do," responded Crowley.

"Great, we are going to finish our drinks back at the Bunker. Thank you for your assistance, Y/N. Have a good day," said Sam, standing up and gathering his jacket. The Winchesters left once again, leaving you in the humid and sweaty bar with the man you loved.

"It's about time they left, now we can go."

The world was almost saved and the rest would be up to the Winchesters and their angel. You and your king could return home.