Supernatural Stories

Our favorite tv show in short stories/ one shots, imagines: using x reader usually. Requests always open!

Just comment at the beginning of a chapter or put it on here, or message me. I will give credit to ideas, unless of course you do not want me to. 

Feel free to like, comment, or share!

I've been at this for about 4 years now and I'm proud of how we've done. Over 50 stories and many more to come. Thanks, everyone. We've just made it to 11k views. A special thanks to those that have been around for a while.

I've been intrigued to see how my writing style has changed over the year, from high school to college, and was quite surprised. I'm sad the show will be coming to an end soon, but it is inevitable (unless Chuck keeps up with the end of the work). That reminds me, I'll do my best to put potential spoiler warnings at the beginning! Most parts are kind of their own side quests apart from the boys' main story of the show, but of course there are some that play a large factor.

Disclaimer: I do not own any Supernatural characters or any that may be mentioned from a separate book or movie. I do not own videos, pictures, gifs, or other. All rights to their owners.