chapter 74

"what are those writings on the wall?" i ask draco, my finger pointed to the wooden wall in front of us.

we are still in the tree house, cuddled up in blankets. enjoying each other's presence.

"nothing." he states, running his fingers through my soft hair. instead of staring at the wall like i am he is staring at me.

"hmm." i mumble, sitting up a bit so i can get a good look at the writings.

they are all written in black ink.

the moon

a bird

the sun-

"hey." he mumbles, pulling me back down to the blankets.

"you can tell me what it's about." i whisper, looking up at him.

he leans over to me, his arm folded with his hand resting on his cheek.

"i started when i was a kid, it was a like one time thing. but then i kinda got use to it i guess."

i nod, telling him im listening.

"i write what makes me feel something- like an emotion that i don't normally feel i guess."

my eyebrows lower, and my mouth morphs into a frown. i reach my hands up to his face and brush some hair from out of his eyes.

"go read the rest." he says quietly.

i smile softly and sit up to read more of the writings.

a flower

y/n

y/n

y/n

y/n-

my eyes skim over the ink filled wall and i notice the wall is filled with my name. it's everywhere. in every crevice and an in every dip. my name is tattooed on this wall never to be taken off.

"my name." i murmur, turning my head back to him.

"you make me feel things i don't normally feel." he says, staring into my eyes.

i crash myself into his chest, wrapping my arms around him.

he makes me feel things i don't normally feel too. not happiness or sadness, guilt, nor jealously. it's something else.

something more deeper.

it's an euphoria, an increased energy- that i've never really felt before. i don't know exactly how to put it- it's like having your head high in the clouds but your feet steady on the floor. being around him is like constantly having a word on the tip of your tongue but never getting it out. this feeling i have just feels so right.

"draco- i feel something about you."

his eyes sharpen on me, "i feel something about you y/n."

then it clicks.

everything clicks. it's like solving an equation that you've been dying to figure out. or solving an unsolvable puzzle.

i love him.

i love draco very much.

"draco i love you." i whisper. im staring deeply into his eyes- sitting on my knees waiting for a reaction.