chapter 17- fourth year

as me and blaise walked back to the common rooms, we saw a bunch of kids gathered around in a room, with the goblet of fire.

   "what's going on?" he asks me pointing into the room.

   i shrug and pull his arm, leading him into the room.

   "come on ced put it in!" i hear a boy from hufflepuff say.

  i watch the other boy ced, i think it was, put a slip of paper into the flames.

   "oh they are submitting their names for the tournament." blaise whispers as the kids all clap.

i notice ron, harry, and hermione over by the group of hufflepuffs. i start walking over to him but blaise grabs my wrist.

"where are you going?" he says eyeing the golden trio.

"uh- just going to see the goblet better." i stutter glancing back over to harry and ron.

"i can see it fine from here."

"yeah, i guess." he smiles and turns back to the goblet.

just then two boys, the weasley twins, run in yelling and everyone starts to shout and clap.

  blaise looks annoyed.

"well lads, we've done it. cooked it up just this morning." one of the weasley twins says holding up a jar.

"it's not going to work." a familiar voice says, i glance down and it's hermoine.

"oh yeah and why's that granger?"

"you see this, this is an age line," she points to the ring around the goblet of fire, "dumbledore drew it himself."

"so."

"so, a genius like dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a pathetically dimwitted as an aging potion."

"ah but that's why it's so brilliant."

"cause it's so pathetically dimwitted." the other weasley says.

"want to go now?" blaise says crossing his arms.

"no i want to watch this." i say smirking.

they book sip the potion and jump past the aging line, surprisingly they make it. everyone claps and i can't help but smile.

ron notices me and waves, i wave back. thank merlin blaise didn't see or he'd be pissed.

the twins place their names into the fire and blaise mutters something under his breath as it seems to work.

right as everyone's clapping they get pushed out of the ring, and their long hair turns grey. blaise and me both laugh a little.

"okay let's go." blaise says leading me out but then he stops as viktor krum walks through the door. everyone is quiet, even the fighting twins go silent.

he places his name in the goblet and turns back leaving the room. me and blaise follow out, heading back to the dungeons.

"where were you?" draco asks as we both entered the common room. he's alone, pansy's gone.

"we went to study, and see the name submitting." blaise states slumping down on a chair.

"took you long enough." draco says, i roll my eyes.

"better than staying here with you and pansy." i say and blaise smirks.

"oh piss off." draco says and both me and blaise start to laugh.

   i swear i see draco smile a little.

"why'd you guys even go to the name submitting, it's not like either of you can enter."

"it was cool to see people enter, and funny." i say, blaise rolls his eyes, grinning a little.

"you guys coming to dinner?" i ask and they both nod.

  we walk out of the common rooms, heading to the great hall. draco and blaise either side of me.

after dinner i head back to my dorms. i see pansy slipping into her bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

i lay on my bed, trying to fall asleep, but i can't.im just not tired. so i silently get out of bed and tiptoe down stairs, to the common room.

once i enter i see a familiar face, draco.

"why are you always down here?" i whisper taking a seat beside him.

he turns his head to look at me, "why are you?"

"i can't sleep." i say grabbing a blanket and pulling it over me.

"i don't want to sleep, not tired."

"so what do you plan on doing?" i ask.

he's quiet for awhile, "talk to you."

i smile, "great, are you excited for the tournament?"

"if i were to run in it, yes. but no, not that much."

"really? i am, it's going to be so exciting, i can't wait." i say smiling wide.

he laughs at my excitement, "if you could enter your name, would you?" he asks not laughing anymore.

"i don't know, maybe."

"i would, my parents would love it." he says looking at the fire.

"would you? you know- love it?" i ask quietly.

"yeah- i mean i don't know, maybe."

"maybe." i say smiling a little.

   i lay down on the couch and snuggle into my blanket. i can feel myself drifting off to sleep. this time draco doesn't wake me up. he's silent our breathing, the only noise. draco never gets up from beside me. never leaves.

  i think he fell asleep too.

____________________________________
i love the goblet of fire it's probably my favorite movie, or deathly hallows 2. i don't know i love all of them, they are all my comfort movies 😁😁
vote/comment/share <3 love you all.