chapter 49- fifth year

my breathing comes to a halt as the figure approaches us.

  it's dressed in all black with a mask covering the entirety of its face.

  "where's sirius?" harry asks as the figure grows closer.

  "you know you really should know how to tell the difference between dreams and reality." the figure takes off his mask.

i blink.

it's lucius.

my breathing becomes more intense as his glance falls on me. his eyes pierce into me, his head twitches with anger.

"you saw only what the dark lord wanted you to see." lucius seethed, turning his attention back to harry.

  luna sees my altercation with lucius and slowly pulls me behind her.

  "now hand me the prophecy." he states to harry, a stern expression still on his face.

"you do anything to us, i'll break it." harry retaliates back.

just then i hear high pitched laughter coming from the darkness.

"he knows how to play, itty bitty potter."

i make out a woman walking towards us. he hair was big and curly, her skin pale.

"bellatrix lestrange?" neville asks, his voice full of surprise.

"longbottom is it, how's mom and dad?" she asks menacingly.

"better now that there about to be avenged."

"let's everybody just calm down." lucius says slowly raising up his arms.

i scoff, he comes up to us- as a fucking death eater working for voldemort and expects us to be calm.

suddenly the woman, bellatrix, looks over to me- hearing my scoff.

"why look it! it's her!" she says happily, clapping her frail hands.

"let's get her now! she's easy let's get her now!" bellatrix screams.

"calm, i said calm bellatrix." lucius states angrily.

how does she know who i am?

who the fuck is she?

"i won't- i just need to tell my sweet muggle something." bellatrix says before walking towards me slowly, i pull out my wand and point it at her.

"oh, look it!" she screams laughing at my wand.

as she reaches me she leans behind my ear.

"stay away from my sweet draco. soon he will find out. soon everyone will. soon you will." she whispers and with that turns back to lucius, giggling crazily.

my lip quivers, what is she talking about?

im so scared. im so confused.

is this about the muggle thing? im not a muggle.

why do people think that?

luna grabs my hand gently, "are you okay?" she whispers.

i just stand there. frozen. i can feel everyone's eyes on me. hermione walks towards me slowly. standing beside me.

"now- harry. all we want is that prophecy." lucius says quietly.

"why did voldemort need me to come and get this?" harry yells.

"don't you dare speak his name- YOU FILTHY HALFBLOOD!" i hear bellatrix scream.

"prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made, which is lucky for you." lucius breathes.