chapter 62- sixth year

later into the night when i see that draco has fell asleep i quietly slip out and go back to my dorm.

as i get there i see that daphne is now sleeping. quickly, i take a warm shower then climb into bed. all i can think about when trying to rest are those three words.

"coconut, strawberries, and rain."

the next day i woke up to daphne being gone. it's winter break, and i don't know where she went. i stand up and walk over to my closet when i find most of her clothes are gone. along with her two suitcases.

she left for winter break and never even told me?

i take a deep breath and get ready. i pull on baggy jeans and a black crewneck, paired with converse. right as im about to leave, i notice that box- the same box with draco's necklace in it. i walk over and open the box up to see the shimmering necklace staring back at me. i smile and pick it up, unhooking it and wrapping it around my neck. i run my fingers along it before rushing out of the dorm.

i don't even know where im going. i wonder if blaise is-

blaise.

oh shit.

quickly i get ready, and rush out the door- heading to blaise's dorm. when i get there crabbe opens it.

"uh hey, do you know where blaise is?" i ask, peeking into their dorm.

"just left." he mutters about to close the door.

"where?"

"parents house i think."

shit.

i nod and run down the stairs. right as i pass the commons i see him walking down the hallway.

"blaise!" i yell.

he doesn't turn around.

i run up to him so he's now facing me.

"blaise."

"what?" he snaps, obviously annoyed.

"im so sorry about last night, it's just i had to check on something."

"draco?"

"um, yeah."

he nods.

"is he okay?"

"uh- he will be, yeah."

he nods again.

"im really sorry though, i should've told you or something." i sigh.

"yeah, that would've been nice. but it's cool because these twins came up to me and started like asking me to dance with both of them. at the same time." he explains and i can't help but laugh.

"that's great blaise. so where are you headed?"

"my bloody parents house, it's going to be awful. i would've invited you but i don't think you'd want to endure that."

"it's okay, hopefully it's not too bad."

"bye y/n."

"bye blaise."

he waves goodbye and continues his walk to the train.

i watch him leave my sight and then turn back to the commons. when i get there i see a familiar blond.

draco.

i smile and walk over to him, sitting next to him on the couch.

"hi." he mumbles.