chapter 12- third year

after dinner draco and i walk back to the common rooms and i lay down on one of the couches.

    "does it feel like christmas to you?" i ask turning my head sideways so i can look at him.

    "yes, does it feel like christmas to you?"

    "yeah, i thought it wouldn't, because my parents are- well i just thought it wouldn't."

    "im use to this, i normally spend christmas here anyways so it's not much different except, you."  

   i smile and lay back down staring up at the ceiling, playing with the necklace draco had given me.

    i pull out the book blaise gave me and start to read it while draco stares at me from the couch he's sitting at.

   "potions? it's break y/n."

   "blaise gave me it, he said it helped him with his homework, im just skimming over it." i say sitting up.

   "oh how thoughtful." he chuckles and leans back into the couch.

   "it is thoughtful draco, you're right."

  he rolls his eyes, and looks down at the book that's sits in my lap. his eyes dart to the bracket on my wrist, the bracelet ron gave me.

    "what's that? orange and green?" he gets up and sits down beside me eyeing the bracket.

  "oh, just a present someone gave me."

  "who?"

  "it's not really any of your business draco." i say mocking the words he had told me earlier.

  he looks down at the bracelet then back to me, "so it's from weasley then?"

  "what no i-"

  "yeah it's from him." he says sighing and getting up.
  "okay so what if it was from him?"

  he glares at me, "he's a blood traitor, y/n. and weasleys friends with harry potter and that mudblood. and he's a gryffindor- plus his family is a disgrace to-"

   "stop!" i yell interrupting him.

   he rolls his eyes, "really y/n?"

  "just stop. you're being rude draco."

  "so?"

   i grab my bag, stuffing the book inside and throw it over my shoulder storming out.

  "y/n? y/n!" he yells at me while leave the common room. he ruins everything.

   after a while of sitting on my bed i see that it's almost midnight. it's almost christmas, and i was in another fight with draco.

   i walked  back over to my closet and slipped into some dark green sweatpants with a grey hoodie. then i pin my hair into a messy bun. while im about to feed my owl i hear a knock on my door. who would be here now?

is pansy back?

   i walk to the door and slowly creak it open, there stands draco. he holds a plate of christmas decorated cookies.

    "hi," he says giving me a smile.

   i try and close the door but his hand stops it and he slips into the dorm.

    "hey you can't be in here-" i try to explain to him but he stops me.

    "look im sorry- i guess, want a cookie?"

   i grab a cookie from the plate and sit down on my bed. draco sits down across from me on pansy's bed.

   he sets the cookies down and gets up, "so this is your room?" he walks around.