chapter 20- fourth yer

"y/n y/l/n!" he yells growing impatient. i look around and everyone is still staring at me.

"go, go!" pansy whispers to me. i stand up nervously, my legs feel like noodles.

and i feel as if im going to faint while i walk towards dumbledore.

i hear people whisper things like,
"a slytherin?"
"who is she?"
"so now there is 3 hogwarts champions?"

i take the slip of paper, and dumbledore looks at me with a mixture of anger, confusion, and sadness?

i quickly walk out of the great hall and into the room that all the champions are in.

"y/n?" harry says grabbing my arm. i turn to him and he notices how scared i am.

"are you okay? what happened?" he asks concerned.

"i don't know-" i try to say but all the professors barge through the door, all yelling at each other.

"harry! y/n! did you put your names in that goblet of fire?" dumbledore yells staring at both of us.

"no sir." we both say quickly, both a little afraid.

"did you ask one of the older student to do it for you?"

"no sir." harry answers and i shake my head no, looking confused. why would i?

"you're absolutely sure?" dumbledore asks desperately.

"yes sir." we both say in unison.

"but of course they both are lying!" madam maxine says walking towards us.

"the goblet of fire is an exceptionally powerful magical object, only an exceptionally powerful confundus charm could have unlinked it. magic way beyond the terms of fourth years." professor moody says quickly.

"you seem to have given this a fair bit of thought mad eye." the headmaster of durmstrang says.
the two fight, while i just stand there still confused on why the hell im here.

"the rules are absolute, the goblet of fire constitutes a binding magical contract, mr. potter and miss y/l/n have no choice. they are as of tonight triwizard champions."

"three hogwarts champions? this is unheard of." madam maxine says in shock.

"they must of heard the conversation." dumbledore mutters to himself, so that no one can hear him. no one but me.

  what conversation?

the rest of the professors leave and we follow them out.

"how did you do it?" the campion from hufflepuff asks me and harry.

"do what? i didn't do anything." i say still confused.

  i storm pass them and head down to the dungeons.
as i pass the common room and head for my dorms someone grabs my arm pulling me around.

"why would you do that?" draco asks his grip on me tight.

"for the last fucking time i didn't do anything!" i yell trying to get out of his grasp.

"then how?"

"i don't know- i don't want this." i say as tears trickle down my cheeks.

"everyone's going to be mad at me." i say looking away from him, "they are all gonna hate me."

"no one is going to hate you." draco reassures me wiping the tears from my cheeks.

"i know my answer now- to your question about if i would enter the tournament. it would be no, my answer would be no." i say trying to fight back more tears.