chapter 50- fifth year

i look around everyone is staring at me and sirius. they look like they just saw me murder 300 people. what the fuck?

"WHAT IS- WHAT IS THIS?" bellatrix screams.

"she can't- she just, CALL THE DARK LORD!" she yells and morphs back into black figure, flying down to us.

harry runs over to me, his eyes are wide and he's inspecting me, "y/n-"

laughter cuts of harry and voldemort appears beside bellatrix.

sirius is over beside harry, i back away, clutching my chest. my heart is beating to fast.

why didn't it kill us?

why didn't i die?

i try and control my breathing, but that's when his eyes land on me. voldemorts eyes pierce into me.

"get them." voldemort breathes and harry grabs my arm pulling me away, down a hallway. sirius yells for us, following quickly behind.

we enter into a large room and all draw our wands, looking around. my breathing intensifies as i see a black figure dart down to us.

laughter fills the room, as bellatrix appears again. she prances over to me and takes out her wand, sliding it against my face and down my neck to the mark she made.

"i did that, didn't i?" she asks and then begins to laugh hysterically again.

"stupefy!" i hear sirius shout and bellatrix jolts her head towards him- dodging the spell.

"we don't need you here." she says wickedly and grabs me, holding me tight in her grasp.

"get off!" i scream.

"need to make sure you won't pull that trick again." she whispers.

"avara k-" but sirius never finishes that sentence- bellatrix beats him to it.

his body is lifted up, and his eyes widen. in a blink of an eye he is gone. nothing more than a memory.

"oops." bellatrix says smirking.

i hear harry scream. this scream was a scream i've never heard before. it's the kind of scream that makes you want to cry yourself to sleep, and never wear the color yellow again. it's the kind of scream you never want to hear.

guilt washes over me. i should've saved him- like before. i saved him once- i should've done something. i wanted to do something.

bellatrix looses her grip on me the slightest, allowing me to squirm out. i ran over to harry and held him close.

"im so sorry- im so sorry." i whisper as he cries onto my shoulder.

then i feel him push me off and grab his wand.

"harry-"

"crucio!" harry screams at bellatrix.

she doges it but falls to the floor.

harry stands before her, the wand points at her. he hesitates, not doing anything but standing there.

i slowly walk towards him, but back away when i see voldemort taking shape. forming into himself.