chapter 37- summer break

once the train stopped draco, daphne, blaise, and i all pile off along with all the other slytherins.

when we got off, luggage in hand we all stared at each other for a second before daphne crashed into me, giving me a big hug.

"make sure to owl me." daphne says pulling away.

"i plan on it." she smiles big and hugs me once more before waving and running off to luna and her parents.

draco turned to me, and walked closer.

  "make sure to owl me to y/n."

  i nod and smile in response.

  he gets closer and leans by my ear, "and remember not to forget about me, love."

   "i-"

  "have a good summer y/n," he says cutting me off and backing away, turning to blaise who's still standing there he smiles and says, "you too."

  with that he waves to blaise and i. then turns on his heels and struts over to his pale mother who stands properly across the train station.

"well then- let's go find my grandparents." blaise says to me, looking ahead of us. trying to search for them.

"oh, there they are- found them." he says and grabs my hand, leading my hand through the busy crowd.

  as we reach his grandparents, im met with an elderly couple. the woman has curly dark hair with grey strands, warm brown eyes, and a sweet smile. the man has those same warm eyes, and a small barley visible smile is held on his face.

  "grandmother- grandfather, this is y/n y/l/n." blaise introduces me and i smile shyly at them.

  "shes a beauty- come here sweetie." the older lady says ushering me over to her.

i walk over to her quickly and stand my her side. her eyes look me up and down and she smiles sweetly again.

  "so you're his girlfriend then-"

  "grandmother." blaise says looking around frustrated.

  i smile, "no, no just friends."

   "oh well then let's get going." she says and grabs her husbands arm.

   "we'll apparate to the cottage, y/n dear grab blaise's arm."

  i reach out and wrap my hand around blaises arm. while blaise grabs his grandfathers arm and her grandmother grabs my hand, before apparating.

  in half a second we appear in an outdoor settling. i look around and am met with a blue clear sky, a shimmering blue lake and many green tall trees.

  it's gorgeous out here.

  i turned to my right and saw the cottage. it was a small little quiet house. there was a round wooden door with stone walls. it's adorable.

  i noticed that they started to walk up to the cottage so i hurried over blaise, dragging my luggage behind me. he notices me still carrying it and bends down , pick up the suitcases swiftly.

"blaise you d-"

"anything for you miss." he says exaggerating his british accent.

i laugh as we walk up to the house.

  once we enter the small cottage, there are tiny blue birds flying around everywhere. light pours through small windows and the wooden floors creak with every step we take.