chapter 8- third year

"ron you should go dr-" i quickly get cut off.

    "why did you have his jacket?" ron says not looking away.

     "he just gave me it because it was cold. that's it. okay?"

     "pansy's convinced draco cheated on her- with you."

      "ron you know that's not true. come on, this is stupid."

      "yeah okay." he looks back at me with a faint smile.

      "but you really should go drac-" i start to say but a furious voice interrupts me. great.

      "ah, look it's the lovely couple. really y/n? him? i knew it. couldn't be anymore desperate, now could you." draco says pushing ron away from me.

      "malfoy get out of here." ron says glaring at him.
    he completely ignores rons comment and stares at me.

       i turn to ron, "please go ron. it's okay."

       "but-"

       "go."  ron glares at draco one last time before turning around and leaving.

       "have anything to say y/n? a slytherin with a filthy gryffindor, priceless."

      "draco, stop." i say backing away from him. i feel my face get hot and tears try to escape my eyes but i push them back.

       "im not fucking doing this. im not dating you malfoy, so it's none of your business who i talk to."

        "so you were talking to him last night. after- you just went back to him."

        "yes. because unlike some people, he wants to be around me, and you literally told me to."

        he rolls his eyes, "he wants to snog you."

      "im done here." i say heading for my dorm.

    he follows me, "i just can't believe it. weasley. i bet
blaise is angry as well. he definitely wants to snog you."

     i turn around fast, draco right in front of me deathly close.

"is that the only reason why boys would ever talk to me? im just so unlikeable, the only thing im good for is snogging?"

    "no, that's not what i meant, it's jus-"

   i move closer to him, and he stops talking.

    "is that why you talk to me? because you want to snog me?" i place my hand on his cheek and it travels to his hair. he looks away then looks back up.

    "fuck you." i say and storm up to my dorm, slamming the door. fuck men.

      the next day, i just stay in my dorm. i study for upcoming tests and stare out my window at the campus. we have no school today, so i should be out with friends, but i don't feel like it. after what happened... yeah no. i'd rather stay here and rot.

    i notice the time and realize dinner will be starting soon. so i slowly walk down to the great hall. when i get there i make my way over to the slytherin table.

     i sit down near the end of the table and can feel draco staring at me. i glance over to ron and see him laughing with harry and hermoine, sometimes i wish i friends like that.

    someone sits down beside me, i turn around and see blaise smiling at me. "hey." he says taking a bite of his biscuit.

    "hi blaise, haven't talked to you in forever."

    "missed you," he laughs softly.

  we talk for the rest of dinner, i could still feel dracos stare from across the table.

____________________________________
sorry this is short but im tired😜 and im gonna try to shift. ill update you if i succeed.

update: i didn't succeed in shifting🙄🙄