chapter 46- fifth year

the next days were full of fun. for some reason it was oddly exciting to sneak out and go to the DA meetings. it was fun until draco started to get suspicious.

  very suspicious.

"y/n, my love where are you off too?" i hear draco ask as i am walking to the DA meeting.

"none of your business malfoy." i respond still walking on.

"malflo- ? okay where are you going?" he asks again this time a bit more frustrated.

"im going to the library, relax."

"where are your books?"

"im picking up books, duh."

"i'll join you then."

i roll my eyes and groan, "really?"

"yes, really."

"whatever."

shit now im going to be late to that meeting.

once we get to the library i walk around aimlessly, looking for books i obviously don't need.

"so are you going to pick out a book or what?"

"you can leave if this is boring you draco."

"no, no it's fine."

i go back to looking for a book, and choose a random book about herbology.

we walk back to a table and sit down.

as i open up the book and start to read i can feel him staring at me.

"what?" i ask turning to him.

he smirks, "nothing."

"what do i have something on my face? i swear to god dra-"

"you look pretty when you read."

"oh." i clear my throat and look back at my book.

he's still staring at me. blush creeps on to my face and i try to hide it with my arm.

"are you blushing y/n?"

"what? no!" i whisper shout, noticing the stares we were getting from other students because we were being way too loud.

"i think i made miss y/n blush."

"n-"

"hey did you see her blush? she's blushing right?" draco asks leaning back on his chair, asking a kid beside us.

he nods his head slowly, looking at my face.

"oh my god draco." i say covering my red face.

"you can really never lie to me, y/n. haven't you already figured that out?" he asks bringing his finger my to my jaw and pointing it towards him.

but i am lying to you draco.

"draco! you need to come now." a voice behind us says, interrupting whatever that was. draco let's go of my jaw, and turns around.

finally i lift my gaze from draco and look up to see pansy.

"oh, okay." he mutters and stands up, as soon as he was about to leave he turns to me and smiles.