chapter 45- fifth year

the next day i spent it mostly to myself. it is the weekend so daphne spent time with luna which left me alone.

i sit on my bed crossed legged, with a book in my hands, trying not to focus on the fact that draco is working for that bitch.

why the hell would he want to do that?

okay i get that his father is going to be mad or whatever if he didn't join but couldn't he have made up an excuse? she tortured me. and he's working for her.

i sigh and set my book down. getting up i walk over to my closet and pull out and outfit. even though i don't plan on going anywhere but the commons, and a meeting with the DA.

   after im done, i throw on some black boots daphne gave me, and head out the door

rounding a corner im met with the slytherin commons. i shout the password and the wall opens up, allowing me to enter.

as soon as i step in i see draco siting on the couch reading a book, peacefully. i decide to not bother him a back away but he notices the movement and looks up. his eyes instantly light up and he smiles shyly.

"hey y/n." he mumbles sitting his book down.

"draco." i reply still not in the mood to talk to him.

"look- i know you're angry with me."

"why would i?" i ask seemingly unknowing, but i knew what he was talking about.

and he was right.

"y/n." he says getting off the couch and walking over to me.

"what?"

"don't play dumb with me."

"whatever- i just don't want to talk to you right now."

"my father, he signed me up- i've told you."

"i know but-"

"do you think i wanted this?"

"im not saying you wanted it, but you sure as hell like it." i continued, crossing my arms in frustration.

"what-"

"you have power draco. you have power that others don't have. it makes you feel special."

he looks away from and sighs, "y/n.. i-"

" if you could- would leave right now? if- if you're father didn't care, would you leave the squad- or whatever?"

"i- well, i mean prob-"

"probably?"

"y/n it's just-"

"she tortured me draco." i say quietly lifting my sleeves up the slightest.

"y/n i-"

"god, you're so fucking selfish." i mutter and turn around. he grabs my arm and pulls me back around, so im now facing him again. our faces literally inches away.