chapter 66- sixth year

"what the fuck are you doing?" draco asks, still standing in the doorway.

"weed- want some?" blaise says, handing a cigarette out to him.

"y/n- get up." draco mutters, looking at me

i grab the bed behind me and pull myself up. the world spins around and around, like a merry go round for a second before i regain my balance.

"you okay there?" daphne smirks.

"mhm."

i glance over to draco, "hm?"

"we're leaving." he states, walking over to me and grabbing my arm- then pulling me out of the dorm.

"draco!" i hear daphne yell.'

as we get out into the hallway, draco turns around to me and his eyes scan over me.

"so you could get high but you couldn't even stay with me in the hospital?" draco questions, i can tell he's hurt.

"dra- erm, snape told me not to stay." i say, looking down at my feet.

"what?"

"mhm- he said you do not stay with mr. malfoy. i do not want you to be around him." i say, mocking snapes voice.

"oh." he responds, and takes my arm again- gently pulling me up to my dorm.

i stumble up the steps and all down the hallway until we reach my door.

"this is my stop." i laugh and open the door.

"wooo, it all looks so different- doesn't it look different draco?"

"sure." he says while leading me towards my bed.

he pulls the covers down and helps me get in.

"goodnight y/n." he whispers as i snuggle my head into the pillow.

i smile a lazily smile, "goodnight draco."

and that's all i remember before falling asleep for the night.

i woke up feeling groggy.

"daphne?" i mumble, rubbing my eyes open.

"yep, coming."

i open up my eyes completely, i see her walk over to me with a glass of water in her hand.

"drink." she says, handing me the cup.

i mumble a thank you before downing the water. i felt the cold water trickle down my throat and into my body.

"get up and get ready, you need breakfast."

i nod and slip out of bed, as soon as i hit the floor i get a little dizzy but quickly snap out of it.

as i walk over to my closet and grab an outfit.