46.

----

The next day

Jimin yawned as he walked out the room, glancing over at a sleeping Jungkook, he smiled and walked out quietly closing the door behind him.

"Morning."

Yoongi said, as he arched an eyebrow.

Jimin smiled.

"Morning."

He greeted back.

"Judging by look on your face I assume things with well between you and Jungkook."

Yoongi said, sipping his coffee.

Jimin's cheeks heated, as he quickly focused all his attention on Yoongi.

"Yeah.. but you shouldn't say it out loud, it's kinda a secret."

Jimin Whispered, looking a bit nervous.

"Morning."

He mumbled walking towards the coffee pot.

Yoongi shook his head, but didn't say anything else.

A few moment later Taehyung came into the kitchen, and glared at Jimin as they made eye contact.

"Can I talk to you for a minute."

He said, locking eyes with Jimin once again.

Jimin nodded, getting up from the chair and walking towards Taehyung.

"You okay?."

Jimin asked, sounding a bit worried.

Tae begin leading the way to the patio, and Jimin followed behind.

"You are my best friend."

Tae finally spoke.

"You and Jungkook both."

He said again.

"So why didn't you tell me that you guys were together.."

He said, as hurt filled his eyes and Jimin instantly felt like a horrible friend.

***

He was not sure how to respond to Tae and most of all how did Taehyung know about him and Jungkook.

"I-I heard you guys last night.."

The younger said, averting his eyes.

Jimin's heart literally dropped and he was not sure how to reply.

"I- uh I__"

Tae cut him off, by lifting his hand and telling him to stop for a moment.

"Look I honestly don't care that Jungkook is not straight.. but we are best friends so why didn't you tell me, I would have been completely supportive I probably would have made fun of Jk but I still would have supported you guys either way.."

Tae said, looking down and not meeting Jimin's eyes.

"I'm sorry I just I didn't know how to say it or how Jungkook would of felt if i told someone."

Jimin responded, feeling super bad.

"Why the fuck would that even matter, if Jungkook has feelings for you then he shouldn't have had a problem with you telling me unless...nah I don't want to assume anything and make things more awkward.."

He replied.

"I'm just disappointed and a little hurt that you guys didn't mention it to me.. such great friends I have."