38.

----

(CAUTION, This Chapter includes smut 😏)

"Jungkook-ssi."

Jimin Whispered, against the youngers lips.

"Hmm?."

Jungkook mumbled, gently nipping Jimin's lips.

"Mhm.."

Jimin moaned quietly, wrapping his arms tightly around Jungkook's shoulders.

Jungkook took that as an invitation to kiss the older more roughly, moving his hands down and gripping onto Jimin's thicc thighs.

Jimin nibbled Jungkook's lower lip, roughly pushing his fingers into Jungkook's fluffy hair, and begin french kissing the younger.

Their tongues moving together in unison.

Jimin was enjoying every second, of their tongues clashing together.

"Ah Jimin-ssi."

Jungkook Whispered, as he begin reaching over and unbuttoning and unzipping Jimin's pants.

Jimin was a little bit caught off guard with the youngers action, but he was not going to put up a fight, whatever happens, happens, he was desperate for something to happen anyways.

A moment later, his pants were gently being pulled off, and thrown to the ground.

Jungkook took a moment to admire how sexy Jimin's thighs were, as his eyes traveled up, landing on Jimin's hardening member, the younger lick his lips, moving his mouth to where it was hovered over Jimin's clothed member.

Jimin felt his body slowly begin to shiver, as he watched Jungkook seeing what he was planning on doing next.

***

A moment later, Jungkook gently wrapped his hand around Jimin's clothed member and slowly begin pumping it.

"Mmh."

Jimin moaned quietly biting his bottom lip.

Jungkook smirked satisfied.

"Do you like that?."

He whispeared, in Jimin's ear, as he slipped his hand into Jimin's boxers, making the older jolt slightly.

He continued rubbing and pumping Jimin's member, chewing on his bottom lip.

He was getting himself turned on, watching the older smaller male squirm beneath his touch.

He couldn't take the teasing anymore, as he lifted Jimin's shirt over his head throwing it to the ground, he leaning in and begin roughly kissing the older.

"You like that don't you?."

He said against Jimin's lips, as his hand grabbed his member giving it a good squeeze making Jimin moan a bit louder.

"Jungkook-ssi."

Jimin whispered, looking at the younger.

"Make me feel good."

He mumbled, his eyes hooded as he looked at the younger dominant/straight male before him.

With those words, the younger pulled Jimin's boxers down to his ankles, lowering his head, and slowly licking the side of Jimin's hard dick, closing his lips around it.

He jumped slightly, as he bit down on his bottom lip, watching Jungkook's head bobbing.

"Ah."

He moaned quietly, he wasn't sure why his body was so sensitive tonight, maybe because he craved the youngers touch.