89.

_____

"How are you feeling?"

Jimin asked, as he looked over at Tae who sat quietly at the kitchen table.

It had been three days since he confessed his, 'Love.' For Yoongi, it wasn't the best reaction because he left the same day, after he apologized a bunch of times to Tae for his reaction but Taehyung wasn't having it.

"Have you talked to him? Because I know he's been blowing up your phone."

Jimin said taking a sip of his coffee.

"I can't.. not right now.."

Tae finally replied, powering off his phone.

"I'll just be a bitch to him if I do talk and I don't want too, I shouldn't feel this pissed or hurt by how he reacted but I am, and maybe that's selfish of me because of all the shit he went through with Hobi, it hasn't been super long yet, so I think he had his own reason why he reacted the way he did, he literally just got out of like a 5yr relationship, and here I am only seeing him for like 5 months and my dumb ass falls in love with him..I am such a fucking idiot.."

Tae replied, his eyes begin forming with tears as he looked over at his best friend, Jimin sighed grabbing Tae's hand and squeezing it firmly.

"You are not an idiot Tae, I know you've liked him for many many years and now look finally having a chance with the man you've liked since High School, been friends since high school of course you were going to fall in love with him, and love doesn't make you an idiot, you just gotta understand all the shit he's been through he's only been in two long term relationships, he wasn't one to never really mess around he is the one that settles and I am sure he likes you a lot too, maybe even loves you but I feel like you both need a little time apart so you both can think clearly about how you both truly feel."

Jimin replied, giving Tae a small comforting smile.

"You've always had a way with words."

Tae says, smiling back.

....

"How's he doing?"

Jungkook asked, as he hooked a thumb in the direction of Taehyung's room.

"He's doing okay, we talked earlier I think he felt a bit better afterwards, I understand where they both are coming from, Tae has been in love with Yoongi since High school and well Yoongi's only been with only me and Hoseok and those were both long term, so I know that this is y'know new to him, it started off as,
'friends with benefits no strings attached.'
Then it sorta blossomed into a relationship even if Yoongi refused to label it, and now Tae confessed his love and Yoongi froze.. I feel like he needs more time he needs to figure out what he truly wants, so it's hard on both ends."

The older replied, nuzzling his face into Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook nodded, he agreed with what Jimin was saying, Jimin was his first long term relationship and he planned it would stay that way, but if it didn't he probably wouldn't know how to act if someone came along after Jimin.

He sighed, trying not to think that way, as he leaned in placing a soft kiss against Jimin's forehead, he loved him with his entire heart and soul, he couldn't see himself without Jimin.

"I love you."

Jungkook whispered, making Jimin instantly smile.

"I love you more."

The older replied, looking up at the younger, as he leaned in pecking Jungkook's lips.

***

"They are so cringe."