56.

⚠️

Sorry? Nah not really.

Don't hate me 🥺
______

The sun shined brightly, hitting Yoongi's face and making him warmer by the second, but also making him squirm in discomfort, he was awake but he knew the second he opened his eyes, he'd feel that headache hit hard.

"Fuck..."

He grumbled, mad at himself for waking up with an annoying hangover and from beer!?

He heard, Jimin's angelic like chuckle, opening one of his dark cat like eyes and squinting at him.

"I'll get the Tylenol."

Jimin replied, and without even thinking begin climbing over the older.

"Ugh Jimin, I think your muscles made you heavier than before.."

Yoongi teased, trapping Jimin on top of his chest.

It felt good, it felt like when they were together once upon a time, and that was when he knew he was in deep shit, he needed to get off him and fast, as he felt Yoongi big hands, automatically slide to his bottom and gently grip, but it wasn't like a disrespectful kind of grip it was gentle.

Jimin was way to scared to make eye contact with the older below him.

"Good you're blocking that annoying ass sun."

Yoongi grumbled once again, finally making eye contact with the younger.

Jimin heart was beating fast and he knew he was probably blushing, Jungkook's precious face didn't cross his mind, once he was caught in Yoongi's captivating eyes, like a fly in a spiders web trapped, but warm.

His hand automatically rested on Yoongi's pale cheek, he wasn't even sure how it got there in the first place.

Finally one of Yoongi's hands moved from Jimin's bottom and was place on his cheek, he could feel Yoongi's big cold hand take up most of his face, and he liked it, he wanted to grab his hand and kiss every long pale finger, and then entwine it with his own.

"Jimin..."

Yoongi whispered, his voice low and deep, dripping with silk, just his name coming out of the older's mouth made him shiver, and it wasn't the bad kind of shiver either.

Yoongi slowly begin tracing his thumb along Jimin's plump lips, making the younger shiver more, he wanted to kiss his thumb so badly, he wanted that thumb forced into his mouth, so he could nibble and suck on it, Yoongi's hands were just perfect... and without even realizing it, he puckered his lips, giving Yoongi's pale thumb a light Butterfly kiss, instantly realizing what he had just did.

"Yoongi... we need to stop... we shouldn't... it will just make things harder for you... and___"

Jimin whispered trailing off his voice sounding sad.

But Yoongi didn't care right now, he felt his heart flutter, and that familiar feeling he had when Jimin and him were together was still there.. and just by looking at the other he knew he felt it too, he knew Jungkook was nowhere in Jimin's mind right now, and that was a bad thing it really was but Yoongi honestly didn't care about Jungkook's feelings... he just needed to do this.

"I don't care..."

Yoongi whispered in that deep silky tone of voice.

Making Jimin lose it, all the willpower he had just disappeared none was left.. none.

And then he did it, gently forcing his thumb into Jimin's mouth like he used to when they were together, he knew how much that turned Jimin into mush, he was jelly in the hands.