74.

{Light Smut, hope you don't mind lol 😝}
___

The bright sun shined through the window, as Yoongi begin stirring in his sleep squeezing his eyes closed, as the sun beat so hotly on his face, he finally opened his eyes, slowly turning to the younger who slept so peacefully and comfortably, his arm draped so naturally around the older, who groaned and begin pulling his arm off of him as gently as possible so he would wake him.

Finally free he headed towards the bathroom, catching a glimpse in the mirror at the red hickeys that were displayed on the left side of his neck.

Fuck.

Yoongi thought to himself, he had almost forgotten about what had happened last night, now there was no hiding from the truth, god how was he suppose to hide this?.

"Hyung are you done in here?"

Tae's sleepy voice asked, as he pulled the door open, making Yoongi instantly turn on his heels, slightly glaring at the younger.

"Tae... so how do you expect me to hide these?"

He asked, sounding frustrated as he pointed towards his neck.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck."

Tae whispered, rushing towards the mirror and checking his neck, but lucky for him Yoongi knew how to bite and suck on the sensitive skin of the neck in order not to leave hickeys.

"Fuck! We're caught, and going to hell, and I'll probably have to move in with You or my parents."

The younger replied, looking extremely stressed out making Yoongi chuckle softly, slowly taking a step towards the younger, making him become stiff.

"It's fine, I can just go buy some Concealer really quick."

Yoongi spoke, pushing past Tae, he felt a warm slender hand go around his wrist, he turned.

"What?"

He asked, looking at Tae slightly confused.

"For some reason Hyung... you look so kissable right now."

Tae whispered, closing the distance between them, Yoongi smirked.

"You know Tae, you need to stop thinking you're more dominant, than me."

He replied, pulling out of Tae's grip, just so he could capture the younger's wrist with his hand, as he roughly pulled him towards his body.

"Don't test me."

He said, leaning in a whispering deeply in Tae's ear making sure his teeth caught his lobe, as he nibble and then slightly sucked it, soft and slowly making sure to use his tongue too.

Tae shivered at that feeling, at the way Yoongi whispered too, for a moment he felt his mind wander off and begin thinking how much he wanted Yoongi to fuck him, but then quickly snapped himself out of it.

"Because I'll dominate you in a matter of seconds..."

He whispered again, this time bringing his mouth down to Tae's neck, dragging slow soft kisses down it and then begin nibbling.

"Mhmm."

Tae groaned softly, closing his eyes instantly at the feeling, feeling disappointed once Yoongi pulled away from his neck.

"Well I'll see you later."

He replied, leaving a slightly turned on Tae standing in the center of the room, as he heard the front door open and close.

***

"Morning."

Jimin croaked from the living room, making Yoongi jump, as he walked inside, holding a few bags.