91.

______

It had been a little over a weak since the car accident, Jungkook was finally up and not connected to so many machines anymore, which was a huge relief.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again Jeon Jungkook."

Jimin said, as he leaned in kissing him.

Jungkook laughed.

"I am not going anywhere with you my love."

The younger replied, kissing Jimin once again.

"So you finally get released today are you excited?"

The older asked, as he begin packing up the things he had brought from their house to the hospital.

Jungkook nodded, giving a thumbs up, he was being released but he was to be observed daily so Jimin hired a private care taker for him, he was also to use oxygen tanks for a little while just so he could heal from the tear in his lung. Jimin was just happy to have the love of his life back home.

....

"The food is just about done."

Kim called from the kitchen over to Taehyung and Yoongi, they decided to prepare a small welcome home party for Jungkook.

"It smells really good"

Yoongi replied, as he walked into the kitchen glance over Kim's shoulder at the food she had prepared.

"It's just something simple, I hope he enjoys it."

She said, happily as she turned the burners off, covering the food back up.

"They will."

Tae replied reassuringly, making Kim smile, because she was a bit nervous about cooking for them, since Jimin was an amazing cook her food could never compare to his.

***

"Welcome home"

The 3 greeted happily as Jimin and Jungkook walked into the door, Kim felt her eyes tear up as she seen Jungkook standing before her with his all too familiar bunny smile plastered on his slightly thinner face.

"Kimmie"

Was all Jungkook had to say to make her burst into tears as she walked quickly over to him, wrapping her arms gently around him, hugging him, Jungkook chuckled hugging her back, feeling her small body tremble against his chest.

She was so happy that he was okay that he was alive and breathing, finally she pulled away wiping her tears, smiling once again, as she turned pulling Jimin into a hug, his hugs were always so comforting and extremely warm.

"I made dinner."

Kim exclaimed, as she pulled out of Jimin's arms, rushing back into the kitchen.

"It's smells really good."

Jungkook replied happily as he comfortably sat down on the sofa, adjusting his oxygen tank.

"I really hope you are hungry."

She said, as she begin serving plates.

"I'll help."

Jimin replied, rushing into the kitchen to help her serve.

"Thank you Minnie."

She said happily.

"Kimmie shouldn't you be resting you leg, it's fractured after all just because you have one of those boots on doesn't mean you should be stand for so long."