47.

____

The day was going by ever so slowly, Jimin yawned plopping down next to Namjoon.

"What's wrong?"

The older asked, not looking up from the book he was reading.

"Nothing."

Jimin mumbled, and begin scrolling through his phone.

Namjoon let out a sigh, obviously telling Jimin he knew something was wrong, but Jimin just stayed quiet and acted like he was busy scrolling through his phone.

Jimin wasn't sure how to approach Taehyung and let him know how sorry he was for not telling him about Jungkook.

He knew that today was going to be an extremely long day.. and if he didn't make up with Taehyung the rest of the weekend would be extremely long too.

***

"Hey Kook."

Yoongi said, as he sat down next to Jungkook.

The younger looked over at him and gave him a small bunny smile.

"Hyung?"

The younger said, glancing at Yoongi once again.

"Did you piss Jimin off or something because he's been super quiet all morning."

Yoongi mumbled slightly frowning at Jungkook.

Jungkook seemed surprised and Yoongi knew it wasn't Jungkook that made Jimin so quiet.

"I'm kidding."

He replied.

"Not sure if Jimin has mentioned anything.. but Tae heard you guys last night, he confronted Jimin this morning about it, Tae feels hurt that you guys didn't tell him you were together."

Yoongi said, playing with the flame of his lighter.

"Fuck.. I know I need to hurry up and mention it to everyone, I promise I don't feel embarrassed about our relationship or anything.. it was hard adjusting to it, but I know I need to hurry up and take the led Jimin isn't going to wait forever.. I'll mention it tonight at dinner."

Jungkook replied, getting up and going to the kitchen to drink so water.

I have to tell them he thought to himself feeling bad.

He walked into the kitchen and noticed Jimin back was turned as he was washing some dishes from last night, The younger couldn't help but enjoy the view of Jimin's backside.

He quietly approached Jimin, laying a soft gentle smack on his butt, Jimin jumped confused and caught off guard as he turned and saw the taller hovering over him.

Jimin face finally softened into an relieved smile, just as the younger leaned down giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Jimin."

He whispered.

"Yes?"

The older whispered back.

"I'm going to tell everyone tonight at dinner about you and I, you're my boyfriend after all."

He said, smiling and pulling away.

Jimin's face heated, did he just call me his boyfriend.

Jungkook smiled and Jimin once more and then begin walking away leaving the older in an happy confusion because Jungkook never asked him to be his boyfriend.

***

Jimin was just flattered that Jungkook flat out called him his, 'boyfriend.' But it made him feel good.

Dinner was coming fast around the corner and Jimin was becoming more and more nervous. He probably needed to take a few shots before dinner so it would calm his nerves ever so slightly.

Yoongi and Jin began preparing dinner as the others helped set tables and get the drinks together.

Tae still wasn't really talking to Jimin and it just made him feel extremely bad, he wanted to talk to Taehyung but he didn't know how to approach him.

Forty Minutes Later.

Finally dinner was ready and everyone sat around the table, grabbing their plates and serving food, Jimin had felt a little bit more relaxed after having a few shots, he just wasn't sure when Jungkook was going to make the announcement and that thought alone made him nervous once again.

Everyone was full and just having friendly conversation around the table, drinking there Soju and the other liquor that was laying around, a moment later Jungkook cleared his throat and glanced in Jimin's direction and Jimin knew it was time for the announcement he swallowed hard, entwining his own fingers nervously together waiting for Jungkook.

"Hey Everyone... I have something that I want to say."

Jungkook said, clearing his throat nervously, as everyone's eyes focused on him.

"Jimin is my boyfriend."

He said loud and clear, as everyone looked slightly surprised except for the few that already knew.

***

(Hellooo~ my fellow readers I am so so so so sorry that I haven't been updating my story and I know I always tell you why and sometimes I just don't, but I just wanted to say I been so busy with work and other personal things that I haven't really been writing and for that I am sorry, and i will try to write more I am so sorry for my slow updates and I am sorry if this chapter isn't the best, I will try harder to update and write in this story because I'm not quite done with it, Jungkook just announced him and Jimin, so a lot more drama/fun is headed your way, please continue to be patient and continue to read and support my stories, thank you all so much for supporting my writing sorry for such a short chapter.)