67.

___

"Tae, you can go see him first."

Jimin says, as they stand in front of Yoongi's hospital door.

"Did you guys inform everyone else?"

Tae asked, Both Jimin and Jungkook nod a, 'Yes.' In unison.

"They should be here soon."

Jungkook replied, glancing over at Jimin.

"Okay! Well I'm going to go see Hyung now."

Tae says, knocking on the door before entering, as Jimin and Jungkook go and sit in the lobby waiting for the others to arrive.

. . . .

"Hyung."

Tae whispered as tears begin to form in his eyes, seeing the elder connected to an I.V. And laying quietly in a hospital bed.

Yoongi gave, the younger a small gummy smile.

"Don't cry Tae, I'm still alive."

He says, as he rolls his catlike eyes, and chuckles.

Tae quickly approached the bed, sitting on the the chair.

"I'm glad you're okay.. I just hate seeing people in hospitals."

He mumbles, and he reached for the elders hand, holding it tightly.

Jimin, Tae and Yoongi had known each other for quite sometime, so he was super close to those two.

"How are you feeling?"

He asked, turning his attention back to Yoongi.

"Eh, just tired, a little discomfort and I'm tired of this dumbass I.V.."

The Raven grumbles, sighing loudly.

***

"Do you think they informed Hoseok?"

Jimin ask, as he shifts in his seat.

"I'm not sure.. hopefully not, but at the same time shouldn't he know?"

Jungkook says, sounding a bit confused.

"Yes and No."

The older replies, as he glances at the time.

"Hm?."

"Kook... it's literally only been like three months since they separated, Yoongi and Tae ran into Hobi at the little cafe down the street from us yesterday, Yoongi had a panic attack because of that, he's trying his hardest to heal, but is dealing with other issues also, so if Hoseok comes and rushes into that hospital room, he will most likely have a negative reaction, and will probably have to stay an extra day... his mental health isn't stable enough yet.. he shouldn't get stressed..."

Jimin says, as he trails off nervously biting his bottom lip.

Jungkook thinks for a moment about what his boyfriend had just explained, as he nodded in agreement it did make sense, hopefully he doesn't show. He thought to himself, as he grabs Jimin's hand entwining their fingers.

. . . .

Footsteps approach the lobby, as the door opens and Tae walks in with a small smile.

"He's asking for you Minnie."

Tae replies, as he sits next to Jungkook.

"I'll go see him for a little while, you guys wait for Jin and Joon.. if__ never mind."

He says, as he walks out the door and down the hall towards Yoongi's room.

He lightly taps on the door, pulling it open, as Yoongi struggles to get out of bed.