41.

----

The night continued, and Jimin was now a little more tipsy than he was in the beginning, Jungkook kept his eyes on Jimin, like he was some kind of hawk, but Jimin wasn't really aware of it, because he was too busy dancing, with the red cup in his hand.

Jungkook couldn't deny that he loved the way Jimin moved those hips, he was almost hypnotized by them, he felt his feet begin moving towards Jimin, he wanted to plant himself behind Jimin, and feel the older grind against his crotch, he hadn't drank any liquor, but he was kind of feeling horny, but Jimin always made him feel that way.

Jimin finally decided to take a break from dancing so he could fill up his cup once again, he walked over to the bar and begin pouring himself some bacardi, he'd drink that straight without making a face at the strong taste. Jimin could drink.

"Wanna dance with me?."

Jimin said, as he walked over to Jungkook, wrapping his arms around the younger.

He smiled, looking down at a very sexy Jimin, feeling the center of his pants grow tight, Jungkook sucked in a breath, smiling at the older.

"No it's okay, go and enjoy yourself."

He replied, trying to ignore the bulge in his pants.

Jimin smirked at him, and that smirk was extremely seductive.

"Alright suit yourself then."

Jimin said, as he walked over to Taehyung, draping his arm's around him, and begin moving his body, Taehyung smirked biting his lips, as he gripped the older's hips and the two begin swaying together in a very sexual manner.

Why the hell am I like this?

Jungkook thought to himself, as he glared in Jimin's and Taehyung's direction.

He could feel himself becoming jealous by the second, but yet he was to embarrassed to embrace his true self.

Fuck this shit.

Jungkook shouted in his head, as he watched Taehyung and Jimin lock lips.

He begin walking in the older direction, roughly pushing Taehyung away from Jimin.

"What the hell Kook!?."

Tae complained, as he glared at the younger.

"Don't you ever kiss Jimin again."

The younger threatened.

"Or what Kook?."

Tae said, looking at him with an confused expression.

"I'll kick your ass."

Jungkook replied, glaring at Tae.

"What is your fucking problem Kookie!?."

Jimin said, frowning at the younger.

"I am not your fucking property."

He said, shoving past the younger.

"If you are so jealous, then just hurry up and accept yourself for who the fuck you are."

Jimin said, as he walked away from the crowd and headed outside.

"What is that suppose to mean, huh Jungkook?."

Tae asked, as he crossed his arms, and glared at his friend.

"None of your business."

Jungkook replied, and begin going after Jimin.

***