22.

----

[Caution This Chapter Contains Mild Smut, Read At Your Own Risk😉.]

***

"Uh, Jimin-ssi."

Jungkook Whispered.

"Hm?."

Jimin says, looking at the younger.

"Let me feel your touch."

Jungkook whispers, grazing Jimin's ear with his teeth.

Jimin bit his bottom lip, holding back a small moan.

He leaned in and begin kissing all along Jungkook's neck.

The younger biting his bottom lip holding in a moan.

Jungkook was enjoying every moment of it, he finally knew damn well, that he was also into Jimin, it was still a little odd to him, but the burning in his lower stomach and the hard on he had, confirmed his feelings for the older.

***

Jimin trailed his hands down Jungkook's toned stomach and to the waistband of his Balenciaga boxers, trailing his index finger across the band.

Jungkook begin to shiver, his breathing becoming ragged.

His eyes were squeezed closed, the look on his face was ever so intriguing, Jimin found it cute.

"I never thought you would get so turned on by just a small touch."

Jimin Whispered, his voice sounding deep, as he lowered his head and kissed Jungkook's lower stomach.

Jungkook hissed with pleasure, eventhough Jimin wasn't doing anything special, he just couldn't take it anymore, he wanted Jimin.

"Ah, J-Jimin-ssi."

Jungkook whined, biting his bottom lip, but keeping his eyes closed.

Jimin kisses his lower stomach a few more times, before his slowly started removing Jungkook's Jean's.

***

Jungkook squirmed impatiently, kicking his jeans off his ankles.

Jimin smirked, licking his lips and staring at the Younger crotch, seeing how the boxer outlined his member so perfectly.

"Jungkook you're so hard."

He whispeared, making the younger squirm more.

Jimin traced the outline of Jungkook's member, licking his lips once again.

"I am going to start pleasing you now, if you start feeling uncomfortable, just let me know and I'll stop."

He says, as he slips his hand into Jungkook's boxers, wrapping his small yet strong hand around his member, and slowly begin pumping it.

"Ah."

Jungkook's mouth was slightly agape, as little moans escaped his precious pink lips.

Jimin moved his hand a bit faster, making Jungkook moan a bit more and a little louder.

"A-aish J-Jimin-ssi, Ah, Ah, Ah."

Jimin smirked, feeling his member growing hard and twitching slightly. 

He loved the way Jungkook sounded when he moaned.

A few moments later, Jimin pulled The youngers boxers down just enough to pull his member out of them, he continued pumping him, licking his lips as precum started slowly dripping down his hand.