70.

___

A few days had passed, Yoongi was finally able to move more freely on his own, which he was happy about, but Jimin hovered around making sure he didn't do anything too drastic, which annoyed the shit out of Yoongi and out of Jungkook as well.

"Jimin! I said I can make the damn bed, it's not that hard."

Yoongi grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"Jimin! Stop annoying Hyung."

Jungkook chimes in.

"How about you guys stop annoying me."

Tae whined, flinging a pillow at both Jungkook and Jimin.

"Fine fine!"

Jimin says, walking away, and into his room, shutting the door behind him, he was clearly annoyed too.

"Look what you did!."

Both Jungkook and Yoongi pointed an accusing finger toward Taehyung, who just grumbles, and kept watching tv.

. . . .

"You go talk to him, he's your boyfriend.."

"And you're his best friend... so you go."

Jungkook and Yoongi bickered back and fourth at who was going to talk to Jimin, because well they were starving and it was already dinner time.

Tae had left a while ago, he was meeting some friends at a sports bar tonight, so they couldn't send him.

"Go."

Jungkook whispers, as Yoongi shakes his head, 'No.'

"Please~"

The younger whines.

"Oh for fuck sakes Jungkook."

Yoongi says, finally giving into the younger, who just smiled at him satisfied.

The older gets up from the sofa, and begins waddling towards the bedroom, knocking first but not getting a response, as Jungkook gestures for him just to walk in, Yoongi responds with an eye roll, and walks inside.

Jimin back was turned towards the door, he was scrolling through his phone not bothering to even acknowledge the person who just entered his room, sighing as he hears Yoongi clear his throat.

"If you're not Taehyung go away."

Jimin grumbles, making the older scowl.

"First of all Tae was mostly the one who pissed you off, and you prefer him over your favorite Hyung?"

Yoongi says, Jimin knew he was clearly talking in pout.

"Jimin I'm sorry about earlier... I'm just not really good at accepting help from other's... you know that."

Yoongi says, as he begins approaching Jimin.

"Hyung... I know... I know it makes you feel weak and like you're not capable of being able to protect those you love.. but no matter what I always see you as strong... you will never appear weak in front of me.. never.."

Jimin says, finally turning to look at the older, who stood, by the bed.. he was quiet.

"I just I__"

Yoongi swallowed, he was a bit nervous and didn't know what to say.

"I hate that you have to see me like this..."

He spoke again trailing off.

Jimin sighed, getting up from the comfort of his bed, as he approached the raven before him.