57.

____

Yoongi slowly pulled away, cursing under his breath.

"Fuck... uh maybe I should like excuse myself or something... I know this isn't right... I just got dumped and you're in a whole relationship... I just... I guess I'm looking for comfort in all the wrong ways... shit I'm sorry Jiminie... I... this is___"

Jimin did not let him finish his sentence, as he pressed his lips once more softly against Yoongi's... feeling those same sparks he felt when they were together so many years ago, it was like they never went away... and he knew how dangerous that was... he didn't want to hurt Jungkook either... he felt like he was going to cry, but tears never fell, all he felt was passion, love, comfort etc.. it was not bad and he couldn't, no he wouldn't regret what was to happen next and maybe that made him a very bad person, but he couldn't resist this man.

Yoongi deepened the kiss, pulling Jimin's body closer to his, he could feel the warmth, the love, their history the comfort and the passion and everything else that was good for him, well he thought it was good for him, as he continued, kissing the younger, the kiss getting hungrier by the second, he needed to pull away, this wasn't good, he was in such a broken and hurt state of mind but kissing Jimin made all the bad disappear and he knew they were in dangerous waters, but did he care, 'No.' should he care? 'Definitely.'

Yoongi finally broke the kiss with all the willpower he was able to muster.

"I'm sorry..."

He replied, getting up and walking away, Jimin heard him grab the car keys, he understood though, so he didn't bother chasing after the older, he just sat there, feeling guilty but not regretting what had just happened, he loved Yoongi and he knew he always would, but he also loved Jungkook, and he was already in the red zone, he shouldn't do this, he knew it wasn't right, even though it felt right.

***

Yoongi pulled into the nearest bar he sat in the car for a while longer thinking of what was happening, he needed Jimin but he was needing him in all the wrong ways, yes he loved him and no he didn't regret what had happened today, he didn't care how it could affect Jimin's relationship and he knew he was being selfish and hurting Jimin in the process, he just didn't know how to heal the right way, maybe moving back to busan would help that, and he wouldn't mess up Jimin's relationship either, he sighed a few drinks shouldn't hurt. He thought to himself getting out the car and approached the loud bar.

He walked in sitting at one of the stools, grabbing his wallet and fishing out his ID.

"Hello sir, what can I get for you?."

Yoongi glanced up, looking at the bartender and pointed at the menu.

"Whiskey."

He mumbled, showing his ID and handing him the money.
. . . .

It was already getting late, Yoongi didn't realize how much time had went by all he knew was that he was extremely tipsy, and had to get home before he gotten too drunk.

He stood up from the stool, and slightly staggered but not bad, a moment later he felt someone roughly bump him, causing him to spill the last of his drink on his clothes, he frowned, looking up at the person who bumped him so rudely.

"Move!"

The man growled.

Yoongi arched a brow.

"Saying excuse me isn't hard."

Yoongi said back, his voice monotonous.

"I said move!."

The man said, once more bumping Yoongi once again.