93.

______

"How many kids do you want?"

Jungkook whispered as him and Jimin laid quietly in their bed, enjoying each other's company.

Jimin giggled, turning to look at his Fiance, as the younger gazed back at him.

"I honestly don't know the answer to that yet."

the older replied, smiling softly, Jungkook smiled back.

"We can talk about it another time, do we have a date for the wedding yet?"

He asked, smiling more, as Jimin nodded.

"What do you think about a fall wedding?"

He asked, curious to know his answer.

"Fall? like the beginning or middle of October?"

He asked, as he leaned in placing a soft kiss on Jimin's neck.

"Middle?"

Jimin whispered, closing his eyes as Jungkook's lips continued exploring his neck.

"You like that?'

The younger whispered sending a chill down Jimin's spine.

"Maybe a little too much."

He whispered back, letting Jungkook do whatever to his neck, as he felt the younger's teeth graze his now feverish skin.

"An October wedding sounds great, people usually do summer weddings but I think fall is pretty rare and a bit unique as well, so yes we can do an October wedding."

Jungkook replied, and began kissing Jimin's neck once again, suckling softly at his sensitive skin, leaving a small red mark behind.

***

Kim sighed, as she headed inside Namjoon's apartment, They still lived in their own places, but they had been talking about moving in together, he wasn't home yet, but she had a copy of his key, so she could let herself in whenever, she approached the kitchen and begin looking inside the fridge, freezer and cupboards to see what she could whip up before she told him the news.

She was extremely nervous but excited at the same time if that made sense.

She decided to make rice and some salmon she found in the freezer, she was going to grill on the little indoor grill he had, with rice and broccoli on the side, she went into his medium sized glass liquor cabinet and pulled out a red wine, placing it in the freezer so she could chill it for them, excitement coursed through her body once more as she begin her cooking, humming happily underneath her breath.

The rice was done, and so was the broccoli all she was waiting on now was the salmon, but it smelled delicious so far, which made her feel happy and accomplished, she wasn't much of a cook before she got with Namjoon, but for some reason she wanted to be able to cook homemade meals for him, so she was getting help from Jimin, since he was a pretty amazing cook, he probably could've qualified as a chef in a 5 star restaurant.

. . . .

About 30 minutes later she heard the key turn in the lock as the door flew up and in came a very exhausted looking Namjoon, with a take out bag in his hands, he obviously smelled the food cooking as his dark eyes met Kim's she smiled happily seeing her tired boyfriend stride into the kitchen and wrap her in a tight hug, leaning down and kissing her forehead.

"Hi baby girl!"

He greeted happily making Kim instantly melt, she loved when he called her, 'Baby Girl.'