86.

____

Time Skip.

It had been a little over 3 months, everything was basically back to Normal.

Yoongi was planning to move back to Seoul so he could be closer to Taehyung, Jimin was still
Adjusting to it, but he didn't have any problems with it, Tae was a good guy.

"So Namjoon asked me out a few days ago."

Kim said, as she organized the dessert's, smiling to herself.

"I called it."

Jimin replied, giggling.

"So did you give him an answer?"

He asked, sounding extremely curious.

"Not really... I said I'd think about it."

She replies, closing the dessert case.

"Isn't he a player?"

She asked, leaning against the counter.

"Well he was but Tae said he hasn't been, and we all know that it's because of you."

Jimin said, smirking, and wiggling his brows.

Kim giggled, feeling her cheeks slowly heat, as the bell on the shops door rang indicating they had a customer and to their surprise it was Hoseok.

"Hi!"

He greeted.

Jimin smiled.

"Hi Hyung! How are you? We need to get together soon."

Jimin replied, after everything that happened they all finally made up with Hoseok, so it was nice having their friend group complete again.

"I'm going to be a father."

Hobi blurted out, sounding extremely excited.

"Really congratulations.. have you told Yoongi?"

Jimin asked, smiling happily.

"Not yet, I'm kind of nervous to tell him...because well as you know we wanted to start a family together... but well it didn't exactly go as planned...and I'm not sure how he'll feel if I tell him... I know it's been almost a year since things happened.. but I'm still a bit nervous to tell him."

He said, sighing loudly as he begin to order, clearly changing the subject.

"Maybe we can have a get together at Jin's it would be safer to announce it there, since Jin is always putting everyone in check.. I... you should call or visit him and mention it."

Jimin replied, giving Hoseok his receipt, as Kim begin working on the order.

***

"So Hoseok's going to be a dad... that's crazy."

Jungkook whispered, as he kissed the top of Jimin's head.

"Mhm."

Jimin nodded, and continued playing on his phone.

"So he hasn't told Yoongi?"

The younger asked.

"Nope.. he was going to talk to Jin Hyung to see if we could have a small get together at his place and he'll announce it there."

Jimin replied, leaning more into Jungkook.

"Yeah I agree it would be better to announce it there, plus Jin knows how to put people in their places, so it would be the safest idea."