48.

————————

Oh my gosh did he really just say that!???

Jimin thought to himself, as he was processing the words that had left Jungkook's lips.

Everyone at the tables were silent for what seemed like eternity, until Namjoon finally broke the silence.

"Since when?"

He asked slightly confused, but no type of judgment in his words.

"Congratulations!"

Jin shouted, trying to break the awkward silence.

"You know... hope things work out."

Tae muttered as he got up from the table and disappeared inside.

That made Jimin feel 10x worse, he felt like the world's most horrible friend.

"I'll be right back."

He mumbled getting up from the table and following Tae inside.

He spotted his friend sitting on the couch, scrolling through his phone, so he took it as an opportunity to go and sit next to him.

"Look Tae I'm sorry I didn't tell you, this whole thing with Kook was confusing for me too, I didn't think we were going to be boyfriends... I didn't know what was going to happen between us."

Jimin said, as he grabbed Taehyung's hand giving it a firm squeeze.

"Please forgive me."

He said, looking at Tae with Sincere eyes.

"You're forgiven... I can't stay mad at you."

Tae muttered, finally giving Jimin his familiar box smile.

Jimin smiled back.

"Thank you."

He replied.

***

The seven of them resumed their drinking, while having great conversations and laughing at a funny story Jin was telling, it was a great evening.

It started getting a little cold out so they al retreated inside and continued their celebrations.

Jin broke out the Karaoke machine and a drunk Yoongi started singing a song and when the high-notes started he would shout band make everyone laugh, he was such a funny guy.

Jungkook watched as his friend enjoyed themselves, but his main focus was Jimin, he loved seeing Jimin laugh and smile, it was a beautiful sight for him.

He had the urge to go over and hug him, and so he did.

He approached Jimin wrapping his strong arms tightly around his waist, Jimin turned, smiling happily at him, realizing how great it felt not hiding their relationship anymore he felt free and happy, he hoped those feelings never ended.

Finally after hours of shouting into the karaoke machine everyone decided to call it a night and go to bed.

That night Jimin and Jungkook slept comfortably in the same bed, still wrapping their head around that they were finally a couple.

Jimin was so excited to start doing couple things with him, like planning dates and wearing matching clothes, and to finally introduced him as his boyfriend to his other friends and his family it was all so exciting, he really really liked him.

***
It had been almost two weeks since Jimin and Jungkook had become official, and they were finally back home in their apartment.

"Hey Jimin I'm going to the gym I'll be back in a few hours!"